EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t why people get enjoyment out of watching clubs, people, whoever fail. With out all clubs the whole system fails. We need Prem Div, Div 1 and Div2 and 3rds and female teams and juniors.

Good on EK for trying to get started for 2025.

I reckon there’s one bloke on here that’s changed his profile several times and now gets off on the failure of the EKFC.

Teams win teams sports, individuals don’t win teams sports.

I’m getting on EDFC, PV and APW to shake things up in 2025.

I don’t why people get enjoyment out of watching clubs, people, whoever fail. With out all clubs the whole system fails. We need Prem Div, Div 1 and Div2 and 3rds and female teams and juniors.

I reckon there’s one bloke on here that’s changed his profile several times and now gets off on the failure of the EKFC.

Well said and he ain’t fooling anyone

Pascoe Vale throwing money at Sam Weideman, Brayden Pruess and are in communication against Strathmore for Caleb Marchbanks signature. Looking to replace the Watson sized hole.

Vavra also a no show at the BNF. Expect him to be looking at offers elsewhere. Few division 2 Eastern sides throwing big sign on fee offers towards the the Griff’s ruckman.

West Coburg in talks with Digby Morrell as they look at get over the hump.
Given Pacco have points issues and they've also lost a few 1 point players its almost certain they cant fit in even 2 of those bokes.

Let's hope so because the Comp has been dull and boring last 10 years due to the dominance of 3 teams!

Chatfield full time at DP is huge, seen him play a handful of times now. Gun. Kind of don’t blame him, if you are not going to get drafted what’s the point of playing VFL when local is 4x the pay and footy is only a short term thing. You would think the second highest level of competition would still pay decent like it does at college level in US for example

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back