EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd think his Uncle would do what's best for the kid and encourage him to play at the highest level he could?
why does everyone always say, play at the highest level. Really not many give a damn about that, people play for footy for enjoyment, and if you are playing with mates / or family that the reason for many. Leave people alone they can play where they want to play, and if there is $$ involved that sweetens everything so that's the Cherry.
If your not playing AFL level, let people play for enjoyment for FFS

Why are so many players leaving/unhappy at Pacco? Have just seen on social media that a young kid who has won the past 2 league BnF's has signed at Hillside! Also heard 2 assistant coaches have left also. All seems very strange considering they played in a GF only a month ago.
His uncle recently got appointed coach of hillside. Did he play any senior games for Pacco this season.

I’ve only heard of 2 players leaving Watson & Hemala. Who else has left that you know of since you started this conversation

The Whisp will be quiet on the news front for all you followers. I have landed in BALI and mighty mick gave me a Keilor singlet to wear on grand final night so I will be wearing it loud and proud. Will be saying on the north side of the island away from the traffic and partying. The Whisp will be on a Gojek motorcycle - do we think my rider will know who Mighty Mick and Awesome Ash are?

Anyhow, Vavra to the EFNL. Locked and loaded. Recently delisted Port Player Francis Evan’s rumored to be hunted by Greenvale. Will keep you posted if I survive Bali, one more Bintang and my name will be the BINTANG WHISPERER.

why does everyone always say, play at the highest level. Really not many give a damn about that, people play for footy for enjoyment, and if you are playing with mates / or family that the reason for many. Leave people alone they can play where they want to play, and if there is $$ involved that sweetens everything so that's the Cherry.
If your not playing AFL level, let people play for enjoyment for FFS

More often than not just a wanky angle that Div 1 clubs use for recruiting kids who don’t know any better. It’s the highest level!

It’s local footy you clowns. If somebody wants to test themselves in the VFL or something then fair enough, but claiming another division of local footy is some mythical higher level is just laughable. Play where you have good relationships, good mates and will enjoy being there. Clubs are promoted and relegated every year, the divisions are always changing.

More often than not just a wanky angle that Div 1 clubs use for recruiting kids who don’t know any better. It’s the highest level!

It’s local footy you clowns. If somebody wants to test themselves in the VFL or something then fair enough, but claiming another division of local footy is some mythical higher level is just laughable. Play where you have good relationships, good mates and will enjoy being there. Clubs are promoted and relegated every year, the divisions are always changing.
"Clubs are promoted and relegated every year, the divisions are always changing" - I would suggest that your last sentence does imply that there is in fact higher and lower levels ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Whisp will be quiet on the news front for all you followers. I have landed in BALI and mighty mick gave me a Keilor singlet to wear on grand final night so I will be wearing it loud and proud. Will be saying on the north side of the island away from the traffic and partying. The Whisp will be on a Gojek motorcycle - do we think my rider will know who Mighty Mick and Awesome Ash are?

Anyhow, Vavra to the EFNL. Locked and loaded. Recently delisted Port Player Francis Evan’s rumored to be hunted by Greenvale. Will keep you posted if I survive Bali, one more Bintang and my name will be the BINTANG WHISPERER.
Whisp, any idea which EFNL club for Vavra?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back