EDFL Premier Div 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say poached, I say that some boys went to Doutta as he was the u18 EDFL coach, or those boys wanted to join some mates. It's a big call saying that he contacted players asking them to join him at Douttas. I'd be interested to know who you think he poached.
Give me a break Newatthis....he not only coached the combine side, every training session was held at Nipper Jordan Oval.....he and the club were sowing seeds. Then again you would have viewed all this from the balcony.

Pacco ground looking very much like a cow paddock

So where are you from? The ground today was pretty good but the middle cricket pitch a a bit muddy. Much better than previous seasons but I was told the works are still not completed. Pretty good surface I reckon and the new netting behind the goals is great..

Digby Morrell is a super coach. Great get by Paco and has made a huge difference. I think they are a really good balanced side. Stillman a great pick up into the season. The kid can play and commits to the contest. Archer another good recruit.

Marby’s Scott Clarke a rough chance for the comp medal.

Y
So where are you from? The ground today was pretty good but the middle cricket pitch a a bit muddy. Much better than previous seasons but I was told the works are still not completed. Pretty good surface I reckon and the new netting behind the goals is great..
Yeah that was a bit harsh but the area where the drainage was done was terrible very luck no ankles were rolled in all that sand. The nets were good improvement

Give me a break Newatthis....he not only coached the combine side, every training session was held at Nipper Jordan Oval.....he and the club were sowing seeds. Then again you would have viewed all this from the balcony.
Are you serious, I have been bagged for having a go at Douttas and now you are saying I am there right in their corner.

Digby Morrell is a super coach. Great get by Paco and has made a huge difference. I think they are a really good balanced side. Stillman a great pick up into the season. The kid can play and commits to the contest. Archer another.
Of course you’re the same bloke that was carrying on and potting players and clubs when others wanted to leave thier club for their own personal reasons (eg Keogh) vs when those same said blokes leave to go to Paccoe. Borders on complete comedy festival stuff.

Maybe this is Paccoes year. I mean those big clubs have become so soft clearing players to competitors

Of course you’re the same bloke that was carrying on and potting players and clubs when others wanted to leave thier club for their own personal reasons (eg Keogh) vs when those same said blokes leave to go to Paccoe. Borders on complete comedy festival stuff.

Maybe this is Paccoes year. I mean those big clubs have become so soft clearing players to competitors

Understand your upset at losing both boys but it’s a different scenario Jet. I actually didn’t bag Keogh but knew they wouldn’t release him as he was contracted. The 2 boys who left GV were not head hunted but wanted out for reasons I’m not privy to. Both were GV through & through so bit different I would think.
However a club like GV will move on and they had to show support to the coach. Just one of those situations that don’t occur to often during a season.

Understand your upset at losing both boys but it’s a different scenario Jet. I actually didn’t bag Keogh but knew they wouldn’t release him as he was contracted. The 2 boys who left GV were not head hunted but wanted out for reasons I’m not privy to. Both were GV through & through so bit different I would think.
However a club like GV will move on and they had to show support to the coach. Just one of those situations that don’t occur to often during a season.
correction you have zero idea on the Keogh situation. None. Zippo. Yet you continually use terms like headhunted and money etc because it suits your poor Pacco, big bully’s woe is us mantra. Oh and Keogh was released. He was never ever going back but of course you knew that. It’s just the different ways some clubs run I guess

correction you have zero idea on the Keogh situation. None. Zippo. Yet you continually use terms like headhunted and money etc because it suits your poor Pacco, big bully’s woe is us mantra. Oh and Keogh was released. He was never ever going back but of course you knew that. It’s just the different ways some clubs run I guess

So are you having a dig at Marby for holding a contracted player? Your president said he was contracted

Not often I agree with turbo but surely there’s no comparison between stillman wanting out and the Keogh situation

All entitled to opinions but at the end of the day one thing is for sure JETS loss and PANTHERS gain, Stilly has friends at both clubs and has a couple of really close ones at Pacco that he has known for years.
His settled in well and it’s showing in how well he has fitted in over just a couple of games, can’t ask for more and he’s happy playing and getting a go at the level.
Who cares now what happened it’s history Stilly has ability and Pacco is where he will apply his efforts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Move on chaps, it's a tiring topic this one. Unless it's a contract for full time employment think of the dollars you'll save and just let blokes go.
Clubs created this ridiculous situation, now they can drive change too by simply letting a bloke who don't want to be there .... go.
I know $$$ turned over these days suggest it isn't ... but it's still only local suburban footy at the end of the day.

The Premier Div page is pretty boring compared to the DIV 1 and DIV 2 pages, does anyone know if the EDFL board have a typewriter so a couple of the issues at play currently might be addressed or maybe they are waiting till after the election result from the upcoming weekend.

The Premier Div page is pretty boring compared to the DIV 1 and DIV 2 pages, does anyone know if the EDFL board have a typewriter so a couple of the issues at play currently might be addressed or maybe they are waiting till after the election result from the upcoming weekend.
Easy answer is they just don't care.

Noticed team a runner running close to play urging and directing players into positions with 2 minutes to go and 5 points separating the teams, clearly should not have been on the ground.
Frustrating when umpires or one of them don’t pick this up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back