EDFL Premier Div 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I went and watched (not all) of the game and Craigieburn weren't that bad and had a real crack. Douttas just a bit too polished. They'll probably still be relegated and I'm thinking EDS won't get near the top 4, but it's early days.

I don’t think chicken was going out of his way to belittle the Jets. I believe he barracks for them anyway. So he’s probably happy they got pretty close.
your right I got to say I thought this was close to the worst team I’ve seen named at greenvale. All credit to them wasn’t able to go to the game so I was checking the scores was pleasantly surprised.Maybe Abers aren’t as good as I thought.

your right I got to say I thought this was close to the worst team I’ve seen named at greenvale. All credit to them wasn’t able to go to the game so I was checking the scores was pleasantly surprised.Maybe Abers aren’t as good as I thought.
Good coach does wonders as well chicken. Abers have a strong list after adding the likes of Meese, Faulks, Fahey.

Good coach does wonders as well chicken. Abers have a strong list after adding the likes of Meese, Faulks, Fahey.
Greenvale were very good today. Had 6-7 first gamers and probably should’ve been in front at half time. Probably the only difference was the lacked a 2nd forward to help out Thompson. Meese played well in his first game at Abers and took control off the stoppages after half time against an undersized Young (young was very good for Greenvale and probably in their best). Greenvale will be top 4 on today’s showing. Abers will get better and once again be there at the pointy end.

No Dempsey, Deluca, Zumbo, Maric, Farchione and Mansfield for Greenvale. If they weren’t out, the result might’ve been a different story at the end of the day.

I wouldn’t write off Greenvale just yet, like most of you all already have.

Who knows with next week.

Greenvale were very good today. Had 6-7 first gamers and probably should’ve been in front at half time. Probably the only difference was the lacked a 2nd forward to help out Thompson. Meese played well in his first game at Abers and took control off the stoppages after half time against an undersized Young (young was very good for Greenvale and probably in their best). Greenvale will be top 4 on today’s showing. Abers will get better and once again be there at the pointy end.

Was Messe all he’s hyped up to be? Or you think Deluca has him covered

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was Messe all he’s hyped up to be? Or you think Deluca has him covered

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Depends what your talking about. Meese isn’t just a tap ruckman. He also fights for the ball like a mid. So I’m thinking for pure ruckwork yes Deluca would have him covered because of his height, but Meese clearances work and 2nd efforts after the tap his in a league of his own.

No Dempsey, Deluca, Zumbo, Maric, Farchione and Mansfield for Greenvale. If they weren’t out, the result might’ve been a different story at the end of the day.

Maric and Dempsey are out for most of the season.
Abers were missing a few quality players with Cubilo being the big one.

Quite happy to be proven wrong, on paper they appeared to lack both the star power & depth of Abers.
Hopefully some of the young fellas can solidify themselves as senior footballers.

When is this league going to get more professional.
-Runners should wear a different colour to the umpires. Maybe pink.
-Coaches boxes should be on the same side. This will make things even.

Plus 1/2 the grounds you can’t see the scoreboards if your in a particular area of the ground. Some coaches boxes can’t see the scoreboard.

Only in the EDFL 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus 1/2 the grounds you can’t see the scoreboards if your in a particular area of the ground. Some coaches boxes can’t see the scoreboard.

Only in the EDFL 😎
Seriously what does it matter if the coaches boxes on different sides. Do you ever stop complaining. Why didn’t you put your hand up and join the board. I think floro yellow is an ok colour for runners.

Seriously what does it matter if the coaches boxes on different sides. Do you ever stop complaining. Why didn’t you put your hand up and join the board. I think floro yellow is an ok colour for runners.
Haha. Just a bit of conversation Horse. Yes coaches boxes will be difficult to move within a season. I’ve been watching the highlights and the runners tops are a similar colour to the umpires. Would prefer pink so they stand out and do there job correctly. Anyway just my thoughts to improve the league.
Can you imagine me on the board. 😄

Councils put coaches boxes in, not clubs. Not an EDFL issue really so not sure why they are getting potted here. Some grounds have wire fences, some have picket fences... again a council decision.

Runners bibs they can have a say in but I think they have bigger fish to fry right now...
Haha. Just a bit of conversation Horse. Yes coaches boxes will be difficult to move within a season. I’ve been watching the highlights and the runners tops are a similar colour to the umpires. Would prefer pink so they stand out and do there job correctly. Anyway just my thoughts to improve the league.
Can you imagine me on the board.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

what a genuine piss take. Out of all the issues the edfl has on their plate how far up the list does anyone think these vanity projects are?

Only in the EDFL 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back