EDFL Premier Div 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
your not wrong reckon they spin the wheel to decide penalties there,s no logic or consistency thats for sure
So a reprimand for a CLEAR headbutt but two weeks for calling an umpire baldy.... but keep telling us all clubs are treated equal at the tribunal. What a joke.

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Craigieburn footy club listed as Tier 1 corona exposure site and Tier 2 for spectators.

brb seeing what's on telly this weekend

Edit: Confusion between footy club and Craigieburn Sporting Club, hopefully will be cleared up by morning
Definitely Sporting Club but I know a lot of people from the football club visit there regularly

Better go to Specsavers. Far more than that in the vision. As I indicated, some were obscured due to the angle I took the shot from. I suppose I could have trotted out onto the field and taken a front on shot. Umpires and players may have objected though. Expected nothing less than your usual deflection and excuses though. You’ve been exposed ( once again) as a hypocrite, totally lacking in basic integrity, and fast and loose with the truth.
I can see a maximum of three people that shouldn’t be there. As for the rest 4 x players, 1 x trainer, 1 x coach, 1 x team manager, 1 x water person, 1 x runner, 1 x assistant coach and 1 x interchange/rotation recorder. Far different site to Strathmore last week.

I can see a maximum of three people that shouldn’t be there. As for the rest 4 x players, 1 x trainer, 1 x coach, 1 x team manager, 1 x water person, 1 x runner, 1 x assistant coach and 1 x interchange/rotation recorder. Far different site to Strathmore last week.
As I previously said, the angle at which I was forced to take the photo meant an additional 4-5 didn’t get a guernsey in what I posted. Minimum 15-16 there by my on the day count. I suppose I could have ventured out onto the field of play and asked the bench to pose for a front on photo. Umpires and players may have arked up though. My point, in my largely tongue in cheek post was directed at the main culprit. People in glass houses shouldn’t selectively throw stones as part of their ongoing, dishonest agenda to denigrate a club.

Last edited:
Yhea let’s all sit in a circle and hold hands and sing Kumbaya, My Lord!

Big footy without turbo is like a Bunnings snag without onion!
Give credit where it's due , Turbo was right early about Covid/cancellation of this round. And in his Rant about the Mores Bench , yeah he has not let that go but again he is 100% correct , and asking the question was it a deliberate act to have additional blokes on the bench to upset the opposition is a fair enough question also. His defense of the keilor bloke who ran into the Mores bench I don't agree with....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League definitely has some figuring out to do…
Depending on when we get back to playing, I wonder if they just take the top 4 from after round 9 (everyone played each other once so it’s fair) and do a finals series ?

Play a top 8 finals system with first 2 weeks hosted by higher ranked team. Prelims & GF at Windy Hill.
Bit random but strange times

How would this work? Are you suggesting that the season is cut short, dropping a H&A game or two for a full finals series?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How would this work? Are you suggesting that the season is cut short, dropping a H&A game or two for a full finals series?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah sacrifice 1 home & away game and have a 4 week final series. No chance this will happen I was just throwing a random though out

Yeah sacrifice 1 home & away game and have a 4 week final series. No chance this will happen I was just throwing a random though out
Lockdown extension announcement later today breaking on the herald sun for at least another week

you would assume that 3 or 4 rounds of footy to be. Lost ,

keeping players motivated especially with the teams already struggling is going to be hard

maybe a revamp of the whole final series to keep all 3 divisions and teams motivated, play a couple of games when they resume and have a top 6 for finals across all divisions

I actually don’t mind this idea, gives all teams except the bottom 2 a chance to finals so teams currently 5-7 pushing for finals still have a crack
Exactly all clubs are hurting now by Losing home games and income

edfl have to think of something, for the remainder of the season, think outside the norm and they will be surprised how people will embrace something like a top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back