EDFL-Premier Division 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenvale is a great club, that said I expect Strathmore/Abers will be favourites this season.

I think you must have your tongue firmly planted in your cheek. Greenvale may have lost a few, but they have certainly picked up some talent and are probably stronger. Strathmore's ins don't match what they have lost. Sounds like Abers have again recruited well and will be right up there.

With Essendon's list currently in good health does this mean Toy & Tipungwuti will be playing for Aberfeldie this weekend? Bomberblitz saying they played a practice match with them at the weekend.

With Essendon's list currently in good health does this mean Toy & Tipungwuti will be playing for Aberfeldie this weekend? Bomberblitz saying they played a practice match with them at the weekend.
Well Essendon are at full strength and not even named last week you assume they have to go back to their "feeder clubs". But with Abers being so strong, and not wanting "fly in" players they might have to be at the ground at 10.30 for the early match?:p

So this weekends games (tips highlighted) -

Aberfeldie vs Essendon Doutta Stars-Abers are Doutta's bi**h and if its a time for the stars to get them its round 1.
Oak Park Vs Greenvale-too strong
Keilor vs Avondale Heights- interesting game seeing that Avondale have recruited well but Keilor at home
Strathmore vs Maribyrnong Park- too strong
Pascoe Vale vs Airport West- only because its at Paco should be a cracker
Thoughts?

Abers by about 80pts
Greenvale by 6 goals
Keilor in a close one. (anyone know how Garths knee is?)
Strathmore by 70 points
Pascoe Vale by 3/4 goals.
It'll take some time for Avondale/APW and Marby to gel due to the number of new faces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would think Greenvale and Abers for top 2 then Paco and maybe Oak park to finish last and the rest well it may come down to form,injuries etc to determine those 4th to 9th spots. Having said that at the start of the AFL season it was widely thought that around 13 teams could potentially make the 8 so i guess after a few rounds we will have a clearer idea :)

News out of buninyong football club, seems Ed Prato
Has left avondale and signed during the week! What's the story there.
Interesting to see in round 1 review it states suspended indefinitely ???

If you watched the EDFL show Matty P and Pelly were all over it including why suspended so old news really

Greenvale thumped Oak Park in 1 & 2's .
Ben Hakim kicked 10 in the reserves but may find it hard to break into the senior side with the depth in kpp that Greenvale currently has.

Happy to be wrong! Hopefully after 12 long seasons of the Pre season hype coming out of Clifton Park they might actually deliver something apart from internal bickering,investing their money in the wrong players and no one actually standing up to take responsibility for poor club management? But the true test will how they match up against the "Powerhouse clubs" or is it just a reflection on EDS just having a slow start to the year?

Happy to be wrong! Hopefully after 12 long seasons of the Pre season hype coming out of Clifton Park they might actually deliver something apart from internal bickering,investing their money in the wrong players and no one actually standing up to take responsibility for poor club management? But the true test will how they match up against the "Powerhouse clubs" or is it just a reflection on EDS just having a slow start to the year?
No disrespect Intended but what exactly have Douttas done of late? I think issues down at eds should be addressed before bothering to take swipes at other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back