EDFL Premier Division 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Turbo, for the life of me, I'm utterly flabbergasted that some may not appreciate your incisive and knowledgeable insights into their clubs.

I don't think there is a league where he doesn't know all the ins and outs. :)

What are peoples veiws on Douttas recruiting? Jamie Allen is an O&M morris medalist, Tyson Hartwig has been generally regarded as the best defender out side of the VFL for many years, Jamie Anderson was elite in O&M last year and will be devostating taking the second forward and Robbies Hicks returns also.

What are peoples veiws on Douttas recruiting? Jamie Allen is an O&M morris medalist, Tyson Hartwig has been generally regarded as the best defender out side of the VFL for many years, Jamie Anderson was elite in O&M last year and will be devostating taking the second forward and Robbies Hicks returns also.

Looks promising but have they found a ruckman? Guessing Clarke is best suited at FF IMO, but in premier you will require a very good ruckman. Barnes will be ok as the 2nd ruckman but not no1.

Looks promising but have they found a ruckman? Guessing Clarke is best suited at FF IMO, but in premier you will require a very good ruckman. Barnes will be ok as the 2nd ruckman but not no1.

No ruckman yet and doubt there is room in the budget or points cap to get one of any quality. Jordan Angus back at the club may have to play the role, James Barnes not been sighted at EDS and hear he is shopping for another club.
You can add Cleve Hughes (ex Rich), Darren Pfieffer (ex Port) & Nick Kovac to recruits. EDS will be very competitive with key forwards and backs plus midfield of Allan, Shylo and Pfieffer but no ruckman may cost them challenging for finals.

Abers.
GV.
S'more.
Keilor

Doutta.
Pascoe Vale.
Avondale.
Marby.
West Coburg.
APW

No ruckman yet and doubt there is room in the budget or points cap to get one of any quality. Jordan Angus back at the club may have to play the role, James Barnes not been sighted at EDS and hear he is shopping for another club.
You can add Cleve Hughes (ex Rich), Darren Pfieffer (ex Port) & Nick Kovac to recruits. EDS will be very competitive with key forwards and backs plus midfield of Allan, Shylo and Pfieffer but no ruckman may cost them challenging for finals.

Abers.
GV.
S'more.
Keilor

Doutta.
Pascoe Vale.
Avondale.
Marby.
West Coburg.
APW

James Barnes was running laps at training last Wednesday!

Kovac Hicks Anderson Angus all come to the club as 1 point players.

Pfieffer veszpremi Hughes hartwig Allen Clarke all come with sizeable points. But kite Cronin buttergeig Ramsey Carey were all sizeable points in season 2015 that are no longer playing. Going to be interesting how they get fitted in

Kovac Hicks Anderson Angus all come to the club as 1 point players.

Pfieffer veszpremi Hughes hartwig Allen Clarke all come with sizeable points. But kite Cronin buttergeig Ramsey Carey were all sizeable points in season 2015 that are no longer playing. Going to be interesting how they get fitted in

You could add Thomson as a new recruit as he didn't play at all in 2015. Added bonus he is a 1 pointer.

Huge call saying Anderson is elite, good player, does his job, but not a gun. Tyson hartwig wouldnt be in the top 30 defenders outside the vfl, but hes a gun. And robbie hicks is a weapon on his day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Ringwood always been 'home'. Perhaps a change in the leadership there had an influence............ Would have mentioned it a month ago as I thought it was common knowledge, but read your post on another thread & thought I should mention it.

Tyson hartwig wouldnt be in the top 30 defenders outside the vfl, but hes a gun. .
More like a howitzer - probably the best defender in the O&M and a supreme athlete. Allan a mid field jet with a V12 engine and a deadly left shoe. Hicks a quality small forward - if he could defend possibly could have played more footy at a higher level.
Three high quality gets for EDS - must be getting a money tree from Santa as all three command top $$.

More like a howitzer - probably the best defender in the O&M and a supreme athlete. Allan a mid field jet with a V12 engine and a deadly left shoe. Hicks a quality small forward - if he could defend possibly could have played more footy at a higher level.
Three high quality gets for EDS - must be getting a money tree from Santa as all three command top $$.
They'll add a bit of leadership as well. :thumbsu:
Just a question on Hartwig, how old is he? He seems to have been around a while

Huge call saying Anderson is elite, good player, does his job, but not a gun. Tyson hartwig wouldnt be in the top 30 defenders outside the vfl, but hes a gun. And robbie hicks is a weapon on his day.
I saw Anderson play the majority of his games last year, was excellent on Fevola on occasions, kept the best small in the league to two goals after he tore apart multiple opponents for a 6 goal first quarter. I was sceptical on him at the start of last season, but at the end i was mystified how he didnt win the clubs B+F.
Hartwig is 27 and you dont get picked to play fullback in the counrty rep side if your not a god.

I saw Anderson play the majority of his games last year, was excellent on Fevola on occasions, kept the best small in the league to two goals after he tore apart multiple opponents for a 6 goal first quarter. I was sceptical on him at the start of last season, but at the end i was mystified how he didnt win the clubs B+F.
Hartwig is 27 and you dont get picked to play fullback in the counrty rep side if your not a god.
Douttas chance for Finals !!!!

Surely if you leave you junior club to play else where then come back you aren't a 1 pointer. That should only apply to players who play AFL, VFL or TAC.
Example would be kovac, surely he should be on 2-3 points because EDS will be 3 clubs in 3 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back