EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey there 'watch it all', there is still some people on this thread that actually do rate the way Keilor go about their football in season 2015..

Even though others think otherwise!!..

Past history will show that any team that M.McGuane adds polish to is capable of being extremely competitive in any game they compete in..

Earlier predictions..
(a) I think Greenvale will improve their win/loss ratio in the second half of the season..
(b) Prediction of top four in order..
1. Aberfeldie
2. Greenvale
3. Pascoe Vale
4. Keilor
(c) The Premiership Cup is Aberfeldie's to lose.. Again!!..
(d) B.Ross (PV) very consistant
L.Blackwell (A) flying under the radar
A. Maric (G) consistant goal scorer[/QUOTE]

Hey there 'watch it all', there is still some people on this thread that actually do rate the way Keilor go about their football in season 2015..

Past history will show that any team that M.McGuane adds polish to is capable of being extremely competitive in any game they compete in..

Earlier predictions..
(a) I think Greenvale will improve their win/loss ratio in the second half of the season..
1. Aberfeldie
2. Greenvale
3. Pascoe Vale
4. Keilor
A. Maric (G) consistant goal scorer
[/QUOTE]

Mick in both games against paccos has shown how to beat them, got close first time but this time Better fitness and more confidence in each other was the difference.

Agree abers standout with the Jets their biggest danger.

Ross no votes against keilor in either game so can't comment on him. Kane barbuto reckon biggest chance from keilor

Earlier predictions..
1. Aberfeldie
2. Greenvale
3. Pascoe Vale
4. Keilor
A. Maric (G) consistant goal scorer
[/QUOTE]

Yep think you have nailed it, wise man!
Only difference for me is Strathmore will take Paccos spot because I think Pacco or will implode and GF will be Mores and Jets. Heard it hear first.

Mick in both games against paccos has shown how to beat them, got close first time but this time Better fitness and more confidence in each other was the difference.

Agree abers standout with the Jets their biggest danger.

Ross no votes against keilor in either game so can't comment on him. Kane barbuto reckon biggest chance from keilor[/QUOTE]

did you watch Keilor yesterday mate? they were good weren't they. Wonder were turbo has gone, probably has a dim sim hangover. Haha come on mate we miss ya Ol mate Turbs.

Massive upset and really sets their season up.

They absolutely deserve to be where they are right now and I'm happy to be proven wrong but Keilor do have the hardest draw of the top six teams.

Mores play the top 4 teams plus heights and NS so they have definitely Hardest draw.

Keilor plays 4 teams out of the top 4 hard but not as hard as mores. It's up to themselves, won't have to depend on other results

Mores play the top 4 teams plus heights and NS so they have definitely Hardest draw.

Keilor plays 4 teams out of the top 4 hard but not as hard as mores. It's up to themselves, won't have to depend on other results

My initial post was up until the end of Round 14 and Keilor have a harder draw over that three week block.

Let's see how they're both placed come the end of Round 14 and as I said happy to be proven wrong.

The surprise is Avondale again as most thought they were starting to build their season.

My initial post was up until the end of Round 14 and Keilor have a harder draw over that three week block.

Let's see how they're both placed come the end of Round 14 and as I said happy to be proven wrong.

The surprise is Avondale again as most thought they were starting to build their season.

give it a rest mate as Watch It All said you got it wrong pal stop trying to justify yourself. Keilor too good to miss top 4 saw it for myself on Saturday whilst trying to catch up with ol mate Turbo. Where is this enigma by the way????????????
By the way PuffPuff howd Abers list go on Saturday with there 2 home growns? Worst than Avondale and Pacco!

give it a rest mate as Watch It All said you got it wrong pal stop trying to justify yourself. Keilor too good to miss top 4 saw it for myself on Saturday whilst trying to catch up with ol mate Turbo. Where is this enigma by the way????????????
By the way PuffPuff howd Abers list go on Saturday with there 2 home growns? Worst than Avondale and Pacco!

not a good look for the clubs juniors is it ?

He's perfectly entitled to justify his previous comments. Especially given (as puff has highlighted) that they were taken out of context.

On another note, it appears as though the top half a dozen sides are a lot closer than many had thought. Pacco would have to be disappointed in dropping a couple of games that they'd have gone into as favourites given the quality that they've recruited.
It makes this weeks clash between Pacco and Strathmore huge in regards to the race for finals footy.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I saw Turbo liked a post before, so he is around. Turbo Turbo come out wherver your higing, your fans want some answers. I'm no stalker

He's perfectly entitled to justify his previous comments. Especially given (as puff has highlighted) that they were taken out of context.

On another note, it appears as though the top half a dozen sides are a lot closer than many had thought. Pacco would have to be disappointed in dropping a couple of games that they'd have gone into as favourites given the quality that they've recruited.
It makes this weeks clash between Pacco and Strathmore huge in regards to the race for finals footy.

Agree mate that top 6 close and Strathmore this week to send Pacco to red alert mode. Turbo will need to change his name to Turbo's Tomato as he will be that read. Lol

Agree mate that top 6 close and Strathmore this week to send Pacco to red alert mode. Turbo will need to change his name to Turbo's Tomato as he will be that read. Lol
I agree mate, much like Greenvale last year I think a few sides will be hoping that they dont make it as they can certainly get the job done come finals time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spot on mate the mores are the darkhorse.
Hope you're right Turbo, however Strathmore are hardly in scintillating form. 26 point win over West Coburg and 39 point win over APW is hardly anything to write home about. With the sizeable percentage differentials they are basically 3 games behind Pacco and 2 behind Keilor.

To have any chance of making the 4 they would need to win at least 5 out of 6. Even then they might not make it.
They are yet to play Pacco (H), AVH (A), Keilor (A), Northern Saints (H), Greenvale (A) and Abers (H).
First time around, of those 6 that they are still to play, they only beat Northern Saints. They are up very much up against it by any measure.

Only difference for me is Strathmore will take Paccos spot because I think Pacco or will implode and GF will be Mores and Jets. Heard it hear first.[/QUOTE]

No abers? better than everyone else by goals, jets to play them in gf. Mores will end up 5th.

What's wrong with heights? Coach, players or all of the above, gotta be better than where they are

Hope you're right Turbo, however Strathmore are hardly in scintillating form. 26 point win over West Coburg and 39 point win over APW is hardly anything to write home about. With the sizeable percentage differentials they are basically 3 games behind Pacco and 2 behind Keilor.

To have any chance of making the 4 they would need to win at least 5 out of 6. Even then they might not make it.
They are yet to play Pacco (H), AVH (A), Keilor (A), Northern Saints (H), Greenvale (A) and Abers (H).
First time around, of those 6 that they are still to play, they only beat Northern Saints. They are up very much up against it by any measure.

I not tomato mate. But me thinks Ol mate Turbo may have signed off seen the writing an the wall. Pack miss finals after spent 380 thousand.. Lol
Mores run home,,,
Pascoe, tick. AH, tick. Keilor, tick. NOrtgern, tick.. Greenvale, as long as they don't sneak extra players on the ground, tick. Last game, Abers, tick.
Head into finals with all the momentum and the other 3 would be rather concerned.
Mores beat Keilor, GVbeat Aber, Mores beat Abers, Abers straight sets haha and Mores beat Greenvale by 1point Wints kicks a goal from the pocket in front of home race. Wow what a year that will end up.

Only difference for me is Strathmore will take Paccos spot because I think Pacco or will implode and GF will be Mores and Jets. Heard it hear first.

No abers? better than everyone else by goals, jets to play them in gf. Mores will end up 5th.

What's wrong with heights? Coach, players or all of the above, gotta be better than where they are[/QUOTE]

Hey mate, they have recruited really well Walsh from Airport, Grossman & Davies (Both ex VFL Williamstown guns), Miles, Natasi. Pretty good recruits I reckon but haven't clicked. Only losses guys like Magin but those recruit more than covers the losses..
All the guns are playing and good coaches but haven't clicked to b sure.. Can they still make it mate?

I not tomato mate. But me thinks Ol mate Turbo may have signed off seen the writing an the wall. Pack miss finals after spent 380 thousand.. Lol
Mores run home,,,
Pascoe, tick. AH, tick. Keilor, tick. NOrtgern, tick.. Greenvale, as long as they don't sneak extra players on the ground, tick. Last game, Abers, tick.
Head into finals with all the momentum and the other 3 would be rather concerned.
Mores beat Keilor, GVbeat Aber, Mores beat Abers, Abers straight sets haha and Mores beat Greenvale by 1point Wints kicks a goal from the pocket in front of home race. Wow what a year that will end up.
You keep bringing up an embarrassing day for Strathmore footy club as if it is somehow a positive.
You're an interesting cat, I'll give you that

Just throwing it out there. Anyone think the league media could be boosted by a few more personalities and a bit more character. No offence to Teo cause he's great but the others are like boring as hell and we deserve better. Just throwing it out there, plus I also reckon they call the games ok but actually give you no real access or good insight because they not footy smart. They try real hard and it's much better than a few yrs back but just think they could do with some spark even if it a special comments but not the same ones they tried over the yrs as they been no good too.
You know what I mean, just some insider thinking hey?
Ps. Have they even played the game.
Pps. I'm just saying what you all think anyway so don't be shy?

You keep bringing up an embarrassing day for Strathmore footy club as if it is somehow a positive.
You're an interesting cat, I'll give you that

thanks mate but I just can't stand cats I'm more a fish person like my mate on the other site old nemo the fish. Lol

According to a good mate of mine Turbo last seen early hours Sunday morning doing backstroke in a ornamental fountain at a hotel after a function.... All reports lead to old mate Turbs consuming 112 pots and 4 bottles of red after his mighty Panthers got clipped by mighty Micks mob...... hang over should be starting to subside and a return to BF is imminent Hydrate Turbs Hydrate

Due to public demand I have decided to make a return. It does appear you have all missed my input.. Lol
But let me set the record straight for you all.

I'm NOT the Insider. The Insider is everywhere at the moment, but it's NOT me.

The Outbackhack does seem to have some knowledge of me, so I'm intrigued. Don't know about the 112 pots as the beer service was a bit slow. Was having a crack though, but bit rough in the morning.

The Insider didn't catch up with me at the game, as I didn't end up getting out to Pacco as attended a VFL game and then needed time to thaw out considering I had to be there very early.

Now with regards to the result i didn't expect that considering it was at Pacco and they had a reasonable side in. I was at the club Thursday night and the vibe is positive so it must have been one of those days. It looks like Bathie played forward and would have been a difficult match up. Maybe Mick learnt something, as the first time they played Mick was very defensive. I believe Paccos ruckman got injured so that would have hurt them no doubt.

Now on to this weeks clash with rival Strathmore, I think Pacco will come out fired up and kick 10goals in the first quarter and win by plenty. Just can't see Pacco getting beat and on Strathmore's ground a big score will be kicked.

If Pacco get back on track the game against Greenvale at Greenvale will determine 2nd spot.

Insider hope you enjoyed the day at Pacco and the dim sims. With regards to not going in for a beer I'm sure all supporters get angry during the game but afterwards it's all friendly, as in the end it's only a game!

The Abers margin over Avondale just tells us how good a side they have assembled at Clifton Park. Definitely the team to beat!! Surely PuffPuff you agree now, or will you only be satisfied after they play Pacco at Pacco. The problem is come finals, sides will go hard at you. The question will be can you keep it going!

I'm trying to reduce my time on BF, now it's coming to the important part of the season. I need to focus on the footy!!

PS: Bit disappointing not to hear much about the games. Thought the Keilor supporters might have given us something after a terrific win.. Not much from Abers either. Guessing they have already booked in the entertainment for Sat night after the GF back at Clifton Park. Haha.

Cheers all..

Just throwing it out there. Anyone think the league media could be boosted by a few more personalities and a bit more character. No offence to Teo cause he's great but the others are like boring as hell and we deserve better. Just throwing it out there, plus I also reckon they call the games ok but actually give you no real access or good insight because they not footy smart. They try real hard and it's much better than a few yrs back but just think they could do with some spark even if it a special comments but not the same ones they tried over the yrs as they been no good too.
You know what I mean, just some insider thinking hey?
Ps. Have they even played the game.
Pps. I'm just saying what you all think anyway so don't be shy?

I do agree with you on this subject. Maybe you and I could apply, but don't think it pays well enough!!

Due to public demand I have decided to make a return. It does appear you have all missed my input.. Lol
But let me set the record straight for you all.

I'm NOT the Insider. The Insider is everywhere at the moment, but it's NOT me.

The Outbackhack does seem to have some knowledge of me, so I'm intrigued. Don't know about the 112 pots as the beer service was a bit slow. Was having a crack though, but bit rough in the morning.

The Insider didn't catch up with me at the game, as I didn't end up getting out to Pacco as attended a VFL game and then needed time to thaw out considering I had to be there very early.

Now with regards to the result i didn't expect that considering it was at Pacco and they had a reasonable side in. I was at the club Thursday night and the vibe is positive so it must have been one of those days. It looks like Bathie played forward and would have been a difficult match up. Maybe Mick learnt something, as the first time they played Mick was very defensive. I believe Paccos ruckman got injured so that would have hurt them no doubt.

Now on to this weeks clash with rival Strathmore, I think Pacco will come out fired up and kick 10goals in the first quarter and win by plenty. Just can't see Pacco getting beat and on Strathmore's ground a big score will be kicked.

If Pacco get back on track the game against Greenvale at Greenvale will determine 2nd spot.

Insider hope you enjoyed the day at Pacco and the dim sims. With regards to not going in for a beer I'm sure all supporters get angry during the game but afterwards it's all friendly, as in the end it's only a game!

The Abers margin over Avondale just tells us how good a side they have assembled at Clifton Park. Definitely the team to beat!! Surely PuffPuff you agree now, or will you only be satisfied after they play Pacco at Pacco. The problem is come finals, sides will go hard at you. The question will be can you keep it going!

I'm trying to reduce my time on BF, now it's coming to the important part of the season. I need to focus on the footy!!

PS: Bit disappointing not to hear much about the games. Thought the Keilor supporters might have given us something after a terrific win.. Not much from Abers either. Guessing they have already booked in the entertainment for Sat night after the GF back at Clifton Park. Haha.

Cheers all..

You little riupper the great Turbs has returned even if he has been on the Turps for a while. Haha see what i did there.
Dont think you blokes have a chance this week mate, Pacco on the down turn IMHO after seeing them saturday, just saying and Strathmore will finish the season with a bang, few big ins back this week. Look out.
Spewing I missed you last Saturday and what is your disapointment about not hearing too much on the games i gave you a good run down on what happened at Pacco on Saturday, Keilor very good think it was 10 gls to 1 in the last on my count. Lol
I'll be at Strati this week, will you Turbs? The one think i can't stand about ground though is that food truck, but if you want to meet up for a bag of fried dimmies goodness, see you there just before kick off if i get away from work on time. OT on saturdays mate you know but if we do catch up we talk about how you and me can setup out own media outlet on channel 31 like the old Pillios days hey. We even call it "Turbo's Mail" sponsored by the "Insider" ratings hit i bet. Haha

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back