EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Due to public demand I have decided to make a return. It does appear you have all missed my input.. Lol
But let me set the record straight for you all.

I'm NOT the Insider. The Insider is everywhere at the moment, but it's NOT me.

The Outbackhack does seem to have some knowledge of me, so I'm intrigued. Don't know about the 112 pots as the beer service was a bit slow. Was having a crack though, but bit rough in the morning.

The Insider didn't catch up with me at the game, as I didn't end up getting out to Pacco as attended a VFL game and then needed time to thaw out considering I had to be there very early.

Now with regards to the result i didn't expect that considering it was at Pacco and they had a reasonable side in. I was at the club Thursday night and the vibe is positive so it must have been one of those days. It looks like Bathie played forward and would have been a difficult match up. Maybe Mick learnt something, as the first time they played Mick was very defensive. I believe Paccos ruckman got injured so that would have hurt them no doubt.

Now on to this weeks clash with rival Strathmore, I think Pacco will come out fired up and kick 10goals in the first quarter and win by plenty. Just can't see Pacco getting beat and on Strathmore's ground a big score will be kicked.

If Pacco get back on track the game against Greenvale at Greenvale will determine 2nd spot.

Insider hope you enjoyed the day at Pacco and the dim sims. With regards to not going in for a beer I'm sure all supporters get angry during the game but afterwards it's all friendly, as in the end it's only a game!

The Abers margin over Avondale just tells us how good a side they have assembled at Clifton Park. Definitely the team to beat!! Surely PuffPuff you agree now, or will you only be satisfied after they play Pacco at Pacco. The problem is come finals, sides will go hard at you. The question will be can you keep it going!

I'm trying to reduce my time on BF, now it's coming to the important part of the season. I need to focus on the footy!!

PS: Bit disappointing not to hear much about the games. Thought the Keilor supporters might have given us something after a terrific win.. Not much from Abers either. Guessing they have already booked in the entertainment for Sat night after the GF back at Clifton Park. Haha.

Cheers all..

I still think Greenvale should be favourites Turbo - they were favourites all year in 2013 and we probably nudged them in pre Grand Final betting because of the second semi result and because we got Tippa, Zac, JT and Fahey back. Don't forget we kicked with that howling wind in the first quarter up at Highgate and that game was done then. Greenvale's team that year was superior and results highlighted that.

Last year Strathmore were short priced favourites both during H&A and after taking care of Avondale in the second semi.

In 2015 - Greenvale still favourites based on their history and depth. Pacco after their recent recruits should be shortened up too.

On another note - this forum is going from bad to worse at a rapid rate. Some of the garbage lately has been ridiculous.

give it a rest mate as Watch It All said you got it wrong pal stop trying to justify yourself. Keilor too good to miss top 4 saw it for myself on Saturday whilst trying to catch up with ol mate Turbo. Where is this enigma by the way????????????
By the way PuffPuff howd Abers list go on Saturday with there 2 home growns? Worst than Avondale and Pacco!

Not true, do your research!

Even CrownBet agree with me in part - they've wound Greenvale in from $3.40 to $2.80.

There must be someone out there having a nibble at Keilor also as they've been wound in a touch with Pacco the drifters.

please mate you joking are what. trying to deflect
that $34 looks nice and juicy though for the Mores, plump odds if i do say. gonna enjoy that thirty grand come September, might even rebuild the baby grand. haha

Even CrownBet agree with me in part - they've wound Greenvale in from $3.40 to $2.80.

There must be someone out there having a nibble at Keilor also as they've been wound in a touch with Pacco the drifters.
Cmon puff. You've been playing the underdog card all year yet here you sit 12-0 after flogging a side by over 20 gls who most pundits thought could sneak into the top 4 by seasons end. Abers are so far in front of the rest that it actually insults the intelligence of people on here when you continually deny just how superior your mob actually is.

I still think Greenvale should be favourites Turbo - they were favourites all year in 2013 and we probably nudged them in pre Grand Final betting because of the second semi result and because we got Tippa, Zac, JT and Fahey back. Don't forget we kicked with that howling wind in the first quarter up at Highgate and that game was done then. Greenvale's team that year was superior and results highlighted that.

Last year Strathmore were short priced favourites both during H&A and after taking care of Avondale in the second semi.

In 2015 - Greenvale still favourites based on their history and depth. Pacco after their recent recruits should be shortened up too.

On another note - this forum is going from bad to worse at a rapid rate. Some of the garbage lately has been ridiculous.

It's that time of the year between clearances closing and finals where it's usually a bit quite. Agree some posts (including from me) are not footy related but you also have written some constant garbage, continuing to say Abers are not the clear favourites. I thought the first couple of times you were just joking, but it's been a constant theme from you.
It's good to have someone supporting Abers on here but give us some insight into the games and who's been playing well. How's Brock been travelling?
It's Abers to lose mate. You are, and will be, the shortest priced favourites in a long, long time..

I'm going to have a small wager on Pacco at 12s. They will come good again and just hope we peak again at the right time. The clubs on the rise..

See Matt King is playing cannons after some good performances in the seniors for Pacco. Good on him as his a good young talent. Club pushing his name up.

Insider. There's a thing called Facebook were you and Turbo can chat privately.
Who is going to win the match of the round @ Mutton Reserve on Saturday.
I reckon Northern which will make for an interesting last few weeks of the season. I give APW a chance to win only 2 more game after this weekend and Northen a chance for 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Northern which will make for an interesting last few weeks of the season. I give APW a chance to win only 2 more game after this weekend and Northen a chance for 1

airport west will win this.

On another note - this forum is going from bad to worse at a rapid rate. Some of the garbage lately has been ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

The content has dropped due to Shags not posting as frequently.
100%

My tip is the Northern Saints to win. Both teams then will be on 1 win each, % to decide to goes down to B grade for 2016

I see no posts on here recently. Looks like the insider and I are having a spell. Cmon Puff give us something or are you just another one of these people who talks, but gives fu## all.

I see no posts on here recently. Looks like the insider and I are having a spell. Cmon Puff give us something or are you just another one of these people who talks, but gives fu## all.

agree Turbs, without you and me this site would boring as anything. massive this w/end, are we still on for catch up near the food van just before main games starts, i'll even buy you a coupla dimmies pal. lol

They're all danger games this weekend with the quality weather forecast.

Northern by 17
Greenvale by 25
Avondale by 3
Pacco by 9

Pfft, you kiddin or what and were is your tip for abers this week, bit worried puff puff?
Saints 4 gls
West Coburg 1 gls
Marbi Park 1 gl
Keilor 6 goals
Mores by 3 goals
what about you Turbs mate?

Pfft, you kiddin or what and were is your tip for abers this week, bit worried puff puff?
Saints 4 gls
West Coburg 1 gls
Marbi Park 1 gl
Keilor 6 goals
Mores by 3 goals
what about you Turbs mate?

Airport West by 40pts -should be to good

Abers by 180pts - will romp in. Riemers to kick 12 and JMac to kick 6

Avondale by 12pts - Avondale to bounce and they won there last year. Rose & Galea to kick a big score.

Greenvale by 120pts - Just to good for an undermanned Marby

Pacco by 72pts - Warren to get back kicking goals and will kick 10. Veszpremi to kick 5 from fullback. Will kick to himself, break a couple of tackles, and go bang from the centre square. Lol

PS: your very funny mate, but surely your been on a long, long Friday lunch.. Lol

Airport West by 40pts -should be to good

Abers by 180pts - will romp in. Riemers to kick 12 and JMac to kick 6

Avondale by 12pts - Avondale to bounce and they won there last year. Rose & Galea to kick a big score.

Greenvale by 120pts - Just to good for an undermanned Marby

Pacco by 72pts - Warren to get back kicking goals and will kick 10. Veszpremi to kick 5 from fullback. Will kick to himself, break a couple of tackles, and go bang from the centre square. Lol

PS: your very funny mate, but surely your been on a long, long Friday lunch.. Lol

hahah mate, funny you say that actually knocked of at 2, few stubbies now waiting for the misso to get home and out for dinner, bit of Greek on Mount Road you know the blue Meltomu or something like that good tucker, few more bevvies and then in the cot early ready for a big day on the dimmies and beers again watching the Mores pick apart the Pacco wonder team.
Can't wait but i reckon Clinkers will shut it down in the wet mate and the Mores will get it done and continue on toward the finals and my $34 gettin round in to about $15 after the w/end mate.
See you at about 2 o'clock or what mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back