EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

also if Mighty Mick wasn't on so
It's going off here boys. Settle down all. Stax on the mill is a good poster so give him a break boys.

Keilor on a roll. See Brown didn't play but Putt in the best. Did he play ruck as that's his best spot. He needs to go to a club who needs a no1 ruck.
Ok they are spending less on players than some other teams I agree, but it's not much less as also recruited heavily. And if you include Mighty Mick and his assistants payments, they are well up there.
Rumour strong now Galea off to Keilor in 2016.

But look who cares they play Pacco in the first final and Pacco win by 30+ points. Lol had to throw that in..

exactly could buy 4 more players with money Mighty Mick gets but hasn't been mighty for a decade, unless they beat Pacco they gone backwards...
Galea deal done..
Putt to Pacco for big sign on including the Ocean Grove Putt Putt.. Turns confirm??????

If you meen Digby Morrell...

He coaches West Coburg chief..lol

why play my point hes the coach yeah so why play they short? fair enough then good on him...

Why would teams be nervous playing Strathmore if there was a final 5 they have not beaten anyone & only thing they be nervous about is picking up a injury against a irrelevant side in 2015

what game you watch today Milk???? Do you think Taylor's lakes will stay up in div 1/b grade milky

Last edited by a moderator:
also if Mighty Mick wasn't on so

exactly could buy 4 more players with money Mighty Mick gets but hasn't been mighty for a decade, unless they beat Pacco they gone backwards...
Galea deal done..
Putt to Pacco for big sign on including the Ocean Grove Putt Putt.. Turns confirm??????

why play my point hes the coach yeah so why play they short? fair enough then good on him...

what game you watch today Milk???? Do you think Taylor's lakes will stay up in div 1/b grade milky

Insider where do you get all this info from??

I can only tell you that Putt is a good player, but can be a bit up & down. Has plenty of talent and would fit in well down at Pacco land. But I don't think his spoken to Pacco or been offered any sign on. That's all rumour! BUT Putt does need to go to a club who needs a ruckman or second ruck/forward where he gets more game time in the middle. Pacco do need someone like him to help Kerlin but not sure his moving on. As we know you must look at your own young talent first and then see what you need. List management is so important, as is having some depth.
Keilor will need to off load some players if they get Galea unless they have done extra $$.

Insider where do you get all this info from??

I can only tell you that Putt is a good player, but can be a bit up & down. Has plenty of talent and would fit in well down at Pacco land. But I don't think his spoken to Pacco or been offered any sign on. That's all rumour! BUT Putt does need to go to a club who needs a ruckman or second ruck/forward where he gets more game time in the middle. Pacco do need someone like him to help Kerlin but not sure his moving on. As we know you must look at your own young talent first and then see what you need. List management is so important, as is having some depth.
Keilor will need to off load some players if they get Galea unless they have done extra $$.
You do this well turbo, throwing names from other edfl clubs about clearances to upset the balance, strange isn't it that you are pushing galea to keilor on big bucks, having to offload players then in same breath pushing putt to leave keilor. Putt had been playing mostly first Ruck all year
Who will pacco play in first final? Keilor, kinda method in your madness? ??

exactly mate at while we at it Strathmore are still premiers, goid luck Keilor your the underdog in the finals race a and good luck you, Aber and Pacco can fight it out for the most points cup, good recruiting by you 3 not home growns like the Mores and Greenvale.....[/QUOT

So yacca and Horne and sikora are home growns, that is crap about being premiers, That was last year, the old throw away line when you are out of the finals. Sour grapes again

I haven't seen Little in Strathmore's side for a few weeks now. His a big loss for them, as they really don't seem to have anyone to replace him..

Bit of a rumour sweeping around today's VFL game, that Brent Prismall has been offered the Keilor coaching job. Anyone else heard this?? Coaches are excluded from the points and salary cap so interesting..

I haven't seen Little in Strathmore's side for a few weeks now. His a big loss for them, as they really don't seem to have anyone to replace him..

Bit of a rumour sweeping around today's VFL game, that Brent Prismall has been offered the Keilor coaching job. Anyone else heard this?? Coaches are excluded from the points and salary cap so interesting..[/QUOT

Bit of a rumour sweeping around today's VFL game, that Brent Prismall has been offered the Keilor coaching job. Anyone else heard this?? Coaches are excluded from the points and salary cap so interesting..

yes mate hear same but don't believe rumour about mighty Mick to the Mores although I have heard Garth a chance you never know...
would be massive and perhaps Putt there and Turbo mate just to say up about the putt to Pacco story tumour that heard he leaving Keillor so may be putt to the Mores if Mick???? mmmm then Sikka back to Pacco...
Keillor already has other Prismal so makes sense but Mick certainly telling them there mad by the way his coaching last few he was Dammn great yesterday spoke well even if hard to here at huddle but there was a lot of people around it..... Lol

You do this well turbo, throwing names from other edfl clubs about clearances to upset the balance, strange isn't it that you are pushing galea to keilor on big bucks, having to offload players then in same breath pushing putt to leave keilor. Putt had been playing mostly first Ruck all year
Who will pacco play in first final? Keilor, kinda method in your madness? ??

just so clear i pushing the Galea one and it's true cause of connection there yet but what you do well is speak for Keillor in positive light always but bag out others when you don't I don't think anyway you don't know much about anything you just a mouthpiece and got nothin to do with them but each to own and wish you all the best with your next gig as think your quite the clever one... trolling

yes mate hear same but don't believe rumour about mighty Mick to the Mores although I have heard Garth a chance you never know...
would be massive and perhaps Putt there and Turbo mate just to say up about the putt to Pacco story tumour that heard he leaving Keillor so may be putt to the Mores if Mick???? mmmm then Sikka back to Pacco...
Keillor already has other Prismal so makes sense but Mick certainly telling them there mad by the way his coaching last few he was Dammn great yesterday spoke well even if hard to here at huddle but there was a lot of people around it..... Lol

Good stuff insider. There is a bit to all this as there is some mail Avondale also have contacted Prismall to find out his intentions for next year. His rumoured to want to get into coaching, as the times right. I know the people at Avondale are not happy that Keilor has reportly contacted Galea, so they could be returning the favour and chasing Prismall in hope his brother and a few others come across. Prismall would be a good get as a very talented footballer who is well liked.

Galea I think is certain to leave, but some Rumour Patty is still undecided and awaiting news on a new coach, so Avondale actively searching who's around..

I know there are a few Keilor people on big footy, so interested in what they know.

Why would teams be nervous playing Strathmore if there was a final 5 they have not beaten anyone & only thing they be nervous about is picking up a injury against a irrelevant side in 2015

Mores 16 home growns yesterday to Keilor 4 we where hering yesterday you hope keilor plays finals with that many ring ins.....
how many Taylor's lakes have milkman? I bet more than 4 and they in same catchmeant zone and zone for TAc yeah????

Good stuff insider. There is a bit to all this as there is some mail Avondale also have contacted Prismall to find out his intentions for next year. His rumoured to want to get into coaching, as the times right. I know the people at Avondale are not happy that Keilor has reportly contacted Galea, so they could be returning the favour and chasing Prismall in hope his brother and a few others come across. Prismall would be a good get as a very talented footballer who is well liked.

Galea I think is certain to leave, but some Rumour Patty is still undecided and awaiting news on a new coach, so Avondale actively searching who's around..

I know there are a few Keilor people on big footy, so interested in what they know.

mmmm the plot thickened up hey mate,,, imagine Keilor already looking and then they have Prismal do backflips and then bro goes Avondale and then galea stays Avondale and Keilor end up with no one and Mick goes Mores,,, jeepers!!! that good Friday game would be huge Ol mate with the Mores rolled out the best local panel of coaches plus Grima x 3,, Furitto,, Hammer Mcintosh,, Garthy, maybe Fev (one off game) jeepers..
who will play on them all??? won't be Putt!!! Lol

Now with the top 4 settled does anyone see any value in going ahead with Wednesday night game Avondale v Nth Saints. The only thing is can Nth Saints win and try and get off the bottom. But I just can't see them winning.
There probably won't be much of a crowd there, and the only benifit is players will get paid and competition B&F votes could be important maybe?
Anyway best of luck to both teams!!

They will be hoping it's not a physical match, as both teams have to get up for a game again on Sat.. Good luck..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mmmm the plot thickened up hey mate,,, imagine Keilor already looking and then they have Prismal do backflips and then bro goes Avondale and then galea stays Avondale and Keilor end up with no one and Mick goes Mores,,, jeepers!!! that good Friday game would be huge Ol mate with the Mores rolled out the best local panel of coaches plus Grima x 3,, Furitto,, Hammer Mcintosh,, Garthy, maybe Fev (one off game) jeepers..
Hate to bust a good story - Mighty Mick signed at Keilor for 2016!!! FACT.

Hate to bust a good story - Mighty Mick signed at Keilor for 2016!!! FACT.

think it was you who said a points system would come in back in 2009, is your mail old or new... my mail is electronic as aussie post is old fashioned we see who has new mail and not old mail maybe your mail is old school but old scholl still good sometimes good luck either way...

The crap you talk about future signings, l've heard some more over the weekend for you to think about
Abers Joe Danither 2026
Keilor lvan Maric & Rischitelli 2020 & also the 3 young fellas who were drafted last year have committed for 2028
You are a bit like the mores in 2015 irrelevant

The crap you talk about future signings, l've heard some more over the weekend for you to think about
Abers Joe Danither 2026
Keilor lvan Maric & Rischitelli 2020 & also the 3 young fellas who were drafted last year have committed for 2028
You are a bit like the mores in 2015 irrelevant

haha mate all in good fun hey mate bit like taylors lakes in 2015 to hey son....
you mean ohern,, laverde & ellis and kavka mate....
you have clear up one thing for me i thought maric ivan was from greenvale jets... imagine him and deluca jeepers...
touky miller back to marbi in 3 yrs..
dale morris and zac dawson doutta when they win b grade flag

Things have slowed down EDFL media wise since the resignation of Teo Pellizeri ........ Switched to that round ball yawn fest a couple of weeks back

great see i was on to something the other week about this now we go backwyards again.... so we see more of that bloke who is head so small the microphone with the square edfl advertisement covers his head.... great

haha mate all in good fun hey mate bit like taylors lakes in 2015 to hey son....
you mean ohern,, laverde & ellis and kavka mate....
you have clear up one thing for me i thought maric ivan was from greenvale jets... imagine him and deluca jeepers...
touky miller back to marbi in 3 yrs..
dale morris and zac dawson doutta when they win b grade flag
Coach Burns seen over Fawkner way last week.

Chappy and Stevie J for Northern Saints coach deal with Caruso's mayb move on if they move on maybe
How many points would they tally up for the club next year under the new points system? Considering Northern Saints FC is pretty much Chappy and the Caruso's home club?
Do playing coaches/assistant coaches come under the points system?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back