EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

How many points would they tally up for the club next year under the new points system? Considering Northern Saints FC is pretty much Chappy and the Caruso's home club?
Do playing coaches/assistant coaches come under the points system?

Coaches are not counted under the points system. So we will all have playing coaches. Haha

Can anyone confirm the rumour that Andrew Browne has signed on with Essendon in the VFL?

What effect will that have on Keilor? It could benefit strathmore by Tagliabeu going back to Strathmore. Will Hardingham qualify for finals? I see Thompson played he's first game on the weekend. Purcell for Strathmore. You would think all clubs need all players on deck with minimal interuption heading into finals.

Yep

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Interesting if true. Judging by the game Friday night Essendon do need another ruckman but recruited Giles didn't they. Back to our EDFL I think Brown still wants to have another crack at the AFL so guessing his taking the opportunity to try and impress them.
Keilor are now safe inside the top 4 and his qualified. It's going to be interesting to see how Essendon VFL go for the rest of the year as it will have a bearing on some clubs. Hardingham intends to qualify if he can, and will make a huge difference to Pacco but it will depends on how far the VFL side go.
I don't have a problem with Hardingham playing at Pacco as his been involved at the club and intends to play there if things don't work out, but his also hoping for another crack at the AFL. Also his the only player on Paccos list on a VFL list that "could" qualify. I think bringing in 1 player won't upset the list however if you bring back 3-4 players it does upset the group and ultimately players won't be happy.

Great work 3rd person Turbs get around yourself Lol

Cheers mate.

Now let me throw something out there. I think Ghazi would be great for a club like Northern Saints. His pretty good with the young guys, and he did mention he was had different ideas than the Avondale committee. Having said all this Avondale did step up and have a crack at the heavyweights, but fell a bit short, so I congratulate them. Ghazi did bring most of the recruits, but just not sure he knew how to manage them best. Some huge egos down there.. On a bright note I hear the players are happy there..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate.

Now let me throw something out there. I think Ghazi would be great for a club like Northern Saints. His pretty good with the young guys, and he did mention he was had different ideas than the Avondale committee. Having said all this Avondale did step up and have a crack at the heavyweights, but fell a bit short, so I congratulate them. Ghazi did bring most of the recruits, but just not sure he knew how to manage them best. Some huge egos down there.. On a bright note I hear the players are happy there..
Would love to find out where you have heard that he is great with the young guys? Very much the opposite.

In regards to the large egos. Think his own ego was the largest one at the club.

Would love to find out where you have heard that he is great with the young guys? Very much the opposite.

In regards to the large egos. Think his own ego was the largest one at the club.

does Avondale have many young guys mate???
recruits mostly mature and let lot of there home frowns leave pre season...
They want to get in action soon or end up like they were 15 yr ago pal??

Cheers mate.

really mate i heard opposite galea gone,, rose as well and tanner here talking to Pascoe mate you need a back men after all hey....

really mate i heard opposite galea gone,, rose as well and tanner here talking to Pascoe mate you need a back men after all hey....

Gday mate, agree Galea will leave. Rose undecided but depends on how Avondale are travelling money wise, and who the new coach will be. Not sure where you heard the Tanner rumour but I don't know anything.

does Avondale have many young guys mate???
recruits mostly mature and let lot of there home frowns leave pre season...
They want to get in action soon or end up like they were 15 yr ago pal??
Think you will find that Ghazi was the reason many young players left. players that departed already showing interest in returning to the club following ghazi getting sacked.

So 'pal' think the club made the right call and that will soon be easy for all to see.

Gday mate, agree Galea will leave. Rose undecided but depends on how Avondale are travelling money wise, and who the new coach will be. Not sure where you heard the Tanner rumour but I don't know anything.

Hey mate, heard rumour from Terry the truck driver good Ol Tezza always full of the good Mail....

Think you will find that Ghazi was the reason many young players left. players that departed already showing interest in returning to the club following ghazi getting sacked.

So 'pal' think the club made the right call and that will soon be easy for all to see.

good stuff pal and hope they stay strong,,, if Rose didn't leave would he be playing coach like people say about prism all so then no points and also heard Tanner and smith and Davies been looking around but might all stop now no Satdi is not coaching or is Eames still in mix or you gonna go thru a "process" who on coach selection panel pal??

article different to ghazi sadti want to build up list but committee recruits focus... is that true pal seems contradict on each of the key involved in key calls yeah???? clarify pls

Last edited by a moderator:
article different to ghazi sadti want to build up list but committee recruits focus... is that true pal seems contradict on each of the key involved in key calls yeah???? clarify pls

Long time reader, first time poster. Your illiterate posts are nothing but rubbish and speculation. You throw enough darts that eventually you may hit the mark and when you do you no doubt will brag about it. You have made reading this forum unbearable. I never wanted to post on here but I've had enoug so thought I would let you know that you are a real POS. I have many friends down at strathmore and showing them what you post they are absolutely gutted you claim to have affiliation with the club.

what you say is always one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

Long time reader, first time poster. Your illiterate posts are nothing but rubbish and speculation. You throw enough darts that eventually you may hit the mark and when you do you no doubt will brag about it. You have made reading this forum unbearable. I never wanted to post on here but I've had enoug so thought I would let you know that you are a real POS. I have many friends down at strathmore and showing them what you post they are absolutely gutted you claim to have affiliation with the club.

what you say is always one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
Agree completely, this forum has become a bit of a fight off between insider And Turbos, seems to be who can post biggest rumours.

Well it now looks certain that there actually will be a salary cap restriction applied to all clubs that take part in the EDFL as soon as the 2016 season..

The only thing to be decided upon now is what will the actual figure be that all clubs will have to abide by..

Two clubs clearly seemed to be in bed together at a recent meeting whilst putting forward their thoughts individually on what the figure should be come next season..

Well it now looks certain that there actually will be a salary cap restriction applied to all clubs that take part in the EDFL as soon as the 2016 season..

The only thing to be decided upon now is what will the actual figure be that all clubs will have to abide by..

Two clubs clearly seemed to be in bed together at a recent meeting whilst putting forward their thoughts individually on what the figure should be come next season..

Looking forward to it. Hopefully that includes a points cap too.

Agree completely, this forum has become a bit of a fight off between insider And Turbos, seems to be who can post biggest rumours.

Bit harsh to involve me. I agree I'm on here a bit and formed a bit of an aliance with the insider and got dragged into a bit of by play re dimmies etc but most of my posts are pretty good, although I did step over the mark a few times. Rumour's are sometimes rumours but did give you some info on:
Ghazi not being reappointed.
Cachia not going to play a game for Strathmore.
Club budgets.
Jacko to Pacco
Galea has spoken to Keilor re next year and looks almost certain to move. As much as his a gun of the competition, probably works out well for both clubs as there "could" be some players swapping clubs. Prismall and 2 others moving to Avondale..

Just on Avondale, depending on who they appoint as coach the majority of there players will stay on. I'm hearing they will look to reduce there overall spending but will need to hold on to most to work within the points system. Putting some $$ into improving there junior structure and engaging the local community is most important.

I do often provide some detail on the games I see, which is something that is missing from most supporters.

PS: I'm sure the insider is just providing some laughter so don't take this to seriously but kind of understand where your coming from.

Bit harsh to involve me. I agree I'm on here a bit and formed a bit of an aliance with the insider and got dragged into a bit of by play re dimmies etc but most of my posts are pretty good, although I did step over the mark a few times. Rumour's are sometimes rumours but did give you some info on:
Ghazi not being reappointed.
Cachia not going to play a game for Strathmore.
Club budgets.
Jacko to Pacco
Galea has spoken to Keilor re next year and looks almost certain to move. As much as his a gun of the competition, probably works out well for both clubs as there "could" be some players swapping clubs. Prismall and 2 others moving to Avondale..

Just on Avondale, depending on who they appoint as coach the majority of there players will stay on. I'm hearing they will look to reduce there overall spending but will need to hold on to most to work within the points system. Putting some $$ into improving there junior structure and engaging the local community is most important.

I do often provide some detail on the games I see, which is something that is missing from most supporters.

PS: I'm sure the insider is just providing some laughter so don't take this to seriously but kind of understand where your coming from.
Why do keilor want galea, they have bathie
, gourdes and brown as key forwards, ignoring the $ side which would be massive, signon? Prismall has fitted in well, first year and all of Mates, cant see why they would go, especially with the sucess so far. Locked in finals where last year luck of last round results

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back