Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

What a response from a group of fans who have had to put up with this ******* shitstorm. A shitstorm that none of us had anything to do with. Not a bloody thing.Brilliant response.
This is the true testament to our supporter base.

Not one of us turned our backs on the club, and in fact, more people saw fit to join up and support the boys after the media and administration disgrace that unfolded last year (and this year I suppose). I'm so f*cking proud to be an Essendon supporter.

They need to announce a prize for the 60k-th person.

In 2012 I think it was when Collingwood were approaching 100,000 members they said any member who is signed up when the club hits 100,000 members would go into the draw to in a new Commodore. They had all sorts of shitty memberships to get them to that number. If we could do a competition like that on our current memberships, that would be cool - perhaps a new Kia of some description.

I've just been told that those texts that get sent out to members to return their seats if they're unable to attend home games are no longer being sent to people with seats on level three at Etihad. Mainly because of all the vacant space that tends to exist on level three.

Would have been nice if that had been publicised a bit more.

I've just been told that those texts that get sent out to members to return their seats if they're unable to attend home games are no longer being sent to people with seats on level three at Etihad. Mainly because of all the vacant space that tends to exist on level three.

Would have been nice if that had been publicised a bit more.
You mean those seats cannot be returned or just the texts won't be sent?

Texts won't be sent. They can still be returned, but it has to be done through the account manager online.
That's not a super big deal then I guess? I never trusted that text system and have done it online in the past. Incidentally, have you ever resold your tickets? Do they get taken on level three?

That's not a super big deal then I guess? I never trusted that text system and have done it online in the past. Incidentally, have you ever resold your tickets? Do they get taken on level three?
It's a guaranteed money back scenario.

My beef was that I wasn't informed and it's now too late to return my seat for tonight's game. Oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a guaranteed money back scenario.

My beef was that I wasn't informed and it's now too late to return my seat for tonight's game. Oh well.
How? I thought it was only if someone buys your seat? I've done it twice, once it was sold, once it wasn't.

How? I thought it was only if someone buys your seat? I've done it twice, once it was sold, once it wasn't.
I remember reading something to that effect (about the refund) last year. Probably in an email.

We won't make 60,000 if we continue to play like our last game against Sydney. If you aren't signed up by now, and this form continues, why would you bother signing up?

I was sent a text yesterday from the club about a special offer they had if I renewed this week.

I haven't had a chance to speak to them yet. Anyone aware of what the offer is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back