Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose position does he take as that one dimensional inside midfielder? Heppell? No Watson? Please BJ? Nope Myers? Doubt it
I wasn't saying he was demanding a spot at full-strength, but with Jobe having ~10 weeks off, Howlett and Melksham having bad patches...and there were games when he was an odd vest choice (and yes, I know he wasn't vested all that much). That's all.

That first sentence is great, but the second part is slightly concerning.. Im hoping Im just reading that wrong or out of context?
Why exactly is our list manager concerned about our list?? o_O

Ridiculously malicious misquote. "We're just worried about our list"

That first sentence is great, but the second part is slightly concerning.. Im hoping Im just reading that wrong or out of context?
Why exactly is our list manager concerned about our list?? o_O
1 identified ruck
short on key position forwards.
not a lot of pace in the middle
and we don't have much in the way of small forwards.

Im concerned too.
The Ryder trade will suck, but Dodoro looks in control of what we want/need.

I actually cannot believe Winderlich will play elsewhere in 2015.

Really shattering to hear that a heart and soul type bloke 'retired' and is thinking of coming back only to play somewhere else.

The clouds are getting darker and winter is coming.

Hey guys

Do you think there'd be any interest in trading pick 17 from the Ryder trade for picks 26 and 27 and we could upgrade your 3rd rounder as well. So:

Dogs get - 17 and 52
Ess get - 26, 27 and 44.

Gives you an additional early second rounder for dropping back 9 places (17 to 29).

Cheers

There is no way we will be trading the Ryder pick.

Hey guys

Do you think there'd be any interest in trading pick 17 from the Ryder trade for picks 26 and 27 and we could upgrade your 3rd rounder as well. So:

Dogs get - 17 and 52
Ess get - 26, 27 and 44.

Gives you an additional early second rounder for dropping back 9 places (17 to 29).

Cheers

Quantity > Quality right?

Hey guys

Dogs get - 17 and 52
Ess get - 26, 27 and 44.

Cheers

No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys

Dogs get - 17 and 52
Ess get - 26, 27 and 44.

Cheers

Not the first time it's been brought up. I think it's a bit dependent on what else we land in a deal for Ryder and how many list spots we need to fill though. It becomes a better idea if we end up losing say 8 off the main list, if it's 4-5 then I can't really see the benefit for us tbh.

Has Tyler Keitel dropped big time? Don't even see him in some phantom drafts anymore.

Not sure i can't recall a father son rookie nomination previously.

He's treated as a normal player in the ND, and can be picked anywhere from pick 1 to pick 1001. If no one picks him, he's automatically selected as our final rookie pick.

Disappointing that we missed out on membrey as there was something to be developed.

I am surprised,actually staggered that Waterman didn't get a bid - he's a good chance to play round 1.

I know it's not all that likely but the #exodus that was mooted months ago may actually be coming to fruition through a variety of reasons.

Paddy Ryder (Port Adelaide)
Jason Winderlich (rumoured Richmond now)
Kyle Hardingham (WA)
Ben Howlett (Carlton)
Leroy Jetta (quit the club)

The only one's that could be linked with the supplements program are Ryder and Winderlich - And Winder's doesn't have a Show cause.

Thanks for the responses guys. Agree that quality>quantity. But look at the quality you got at 27 last year, and if guys like licker do leave, maybe two picks in the late 20s and one in the early 3rd round, is more valuable than a pick 17 and another in the 50s. Cheers for the chat.

Jonathan Giles manager was on Trade radio and said he was interested in Adelaide & Essendon.

His manager also said he was waiting for the Ryder trade to play out before making a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back