Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to see the U/18's today. Will look out for Tyler Keitel. Would love a Keitel running around with a Fantasia and a Steinberg.
I really want this bloke to slip to 19

Plays more as a 3rd tall rather than key post, but surprised hes that tall thought closer to 191 for some reason. Still we dont have a pick 12-14 range and nor do i rate him either.
That's polar opposites from what I've read from Knightmare, Chris etc.

Re-signed for 3 years at the end of last year. Keep trying.

a certain thread from another website was recently updated. Myers is listed as contracted till 2016.

Im with the majority wanting him to stick around long term. But he never seems to be afforded the luxury of others to play continually in a position he excels at the most.

Well I'm going to put the WA game on now. Hoping Keitel does well, but not well enough to slip past 19.

Or for Hugh Goddard to spud it up and become a massive slider (if he's VC).

Is Webb eligible? Haven't seen his name mentioned in any phantom drafts. Doesn't have a lot of standout attributes but seems to impact games. Along with Anderson, both look quite creative forward of centre and could be latish/rookie options to look to replace Chapman/Winders/Jetta in the coming years.

Any opinions on them Jack Package eth-dog?

Blaine Boehkhourst is a name we should be looking at. Hes mature aged well hes 21 this year. Hes a lightning quick, good size fairly tall, breaks the lines winger with a booming 60-65m kick and has been regularly getting mid 20 posses for a strong swan districts side this year. Hes coming on leap and bounds every year.

I think hed be a 3rd/4th round type pick but worth it and certainly meets a need for us with outside speed and penetrating kicking skills

Id probably compare him to Brad Hill although im not sure how his tank would compare

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Webb eligible? Haven't seen his name mentioned in any phantom drafts. Doesn't have a lot of standout attributes but seems to impact games. Along with Anderson, both look quite creative forward of centre and could be latish/rookie options to look to replace Chapman/Winders/Jetta in the coming years.

I haven't really seen that much of either of them, but they are draft age, i know that much.

Webb definitely knows his way around the goals, especially for someone who doesn't really play as a permanent forward

Not sure what the go is with Hubert Goddard. Only seen him play the two games on fox, but has barely played forward in either. From what I've heard/read, he has been slipping down in people's opinions during the championships. Does look like he has a decent field kick on him for a big fella though.

According to the Champion Data twitter account, Kietel scored 118 supercoach points (no idea what his stats were unfortunately).

From what I saw he was playing in defence. He was solid. Jack Cripps was fantastic as well.

I'm pretty sure Webb is an underager, but not 100% sure on that. I liked Anderson's game as well.
From what I saw he was playing in defence. He was solid. Jack Cripps was fantastic as well.
Yeah, I liked his game. Jack was immense.

Also, can't remember his name, but the bloke for WA who normally plays defence but swapped with Keitel was impressive

Don't really think he'll be capable at AFL level, too small for mine. Generally don't have a problem drafting small blokes, but he with his inside style I can't see him stacking enough weight onto that frame. Can't picture him sticking tackles or copping it in and under all day. I'd take a chance with a rookie pick but wouldn't waste a senior list spot for mine.

Don't really think he'll be capable at AFL level, too small for mine. Generally don't have a problem drafting small blokes, but he with his inside style I can't see him stacking enough weight onto that frame. Can't picture him sticking tackles or copping it in and under all day. I'd take a chance with a rookie pick but wouldn't waste a senior list spot for mine.

Pity that Daniel is one of the leading tacklers in the championship. And I believe high up for clearances.

Also, can't remember his name, but the bloke for WA who normally plays defence but swapped with Keitel was impressive

Bevan?

Nailed it. I never like to say 'he's just too small', but he's just too small.

Other shorter mids like prestia or lewis taylor have other physical gifts that help them more than compensate for not being tall enough. Daniel doesn't.

Jake Johansen on the other hand is a little bit taller and could play a bit forward, so i think he's more of a go, despite Daniel possibly being more skilled

Bevan?

Nailed it. I never like to say 'he's just too small', but he's just too small.

Other shorter mids like prestia or lewis taylor have other physical gifts that help them more than compensate for not being tall enough. Daniel doesn't.

Jake Johansen on the other hand is a little bit taller and could play a bit forward, so i think he's more of a go, despite Daniel possibly being more skilled

Strange - I must have been watching another player - Could have sworn that I've seen Daniel doing lots of outside work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back