Game Day Elimination Final, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’ve been talked up deluxe in the media and have sat on massive favouritism for two weeks. We Beth and me pressure and expectation well, I’m worried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like waiters.

They bring a lot to the table.
Unlike this really... Come on man, 25 rounds in and this is all you've got??

(I wanted post a really awesome gif but my phone isn't playing nice so just picture Samuel Jackson scolding you over your homework OK? )

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully Payne plays close to his best.
If so, I think that helps Andrews and Froggy play their usual game style.

Season on the line, home ground, hopefully a 65% plus home crowd advantage.
Would love to see an early lead that gets bigger as the game plays out.

It's time for our smalls in Cameron, Rayner and Bailey to step up and put 4 great games together.
Let's hope Will handles his first final well and his form continues to improve.
Love for Fletcher to crack his first 20 disposal game. He has 3 x 19 disposal games over his 2 years, so a good time to do it.

Usually, i don't care who is sub. Looks like it will be either McKenna or Answerth.
But i think this decision will be important and will only be answered as the game unfolds.
A more attacking v a more lockdown small defender.

Haven't been interested in anything, including football these last few weeks as I lost my son to a massive brain bleed and had his funeral last tuesday...he was buried down here in our home town after years on the Gold Coast.

..obviously I would like us to win, whether I watch it I don't know. Don't think I'm up to the extra stress that always seems to come with our games.

good luck to our boys in this very important game. Cheers peeps.

Mitch Cleary

Tom De Koning in the mix as Carlton sub tonight. Will be interesting to see which way they go for the make-up of the final 23 with Pittonet + Lewis Young named

I don't think I've ever seen the team this focused and determined to win. Majority are fully refreshed and recharged for finals. Think our midfield will hit their peak form - not often all of Neale, Dunkley, Ashcroft, McCluggage and Rayner are all fully fit and hitting form together. Backs look very defensively sound. Charlie looks like he's finding form at the right time.

All that's left is to deliver. Genuinely believe they can and will.

I don't think I've ever seen the team this focused and determined to win. Majority are fully refreshed and recharged for finals. Think our midfield will hit their peak form - not often all of Neale, Dunkley, Ashcroft, McCluggage and Rayner are all fully fit and hitting form together. Backs look very defensively sound. Charlie looks like he's finding form at the right time.

All that's left is to deliver. Genuinely believe they can and will.
Where/when did you see them focused and determined?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back