Game Day Elimination Final, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't been interested in anything, including football these last few weeks as I lost my son to a massive brain bleed and had his funeral last tuesday...he was buried down here in our home town after years on the Gold Coast.

..obviously I would like us to win, whether I watch it I don't know. Don't think I'm up to the extra stress that always seems to come with our games.

good luck to our boys in this very important game. Cheers peeps.
As others have mentioned it is hard to bury a parent but far harder to bury a child ... and also that there is ultimately nothing we can do for you here except to let you know that we love you, feel for you, hope and pray for you, wish you all the best, will strength into you both for yourself and for those who will inevitably lean on you to help them through this time.

As one poster pointed out whatever is right for you is the right thing to do - we thank you for sharing with us and if anyone else in your circle would care what your footy forum-buddies think pass on our love to them as well.

Sending virtual hugs and real prayers to you and yours.

Haven't been interested in anything, including football these last few weeks as I lost my son to a massive brain bleed and had his funeral last tuesday...he was buried down here in our home town after years on the Gold Coast.

..obviously I would like us to win, whether I watch it I don't know. Don't think I'm up to the extra stress that always seems to come with our games.

good luck to our boys in this very important game. Cheers peeps.
Echo the sentiments of everyone here. So sorry for your loss. Absolutely feel for you and yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Shannon Rusca; the best at the welcome to country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back