Game Day Elimination Final, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great first half.
Hipwood doing my head in. Slow making decisions and turned the ball over so many times.
Zorko was just sublime.
Big O impressive too

You’d think if it was ACL he would’ve been subbed but Docherty came back on in round 0 after he did his ACL so who knows
Critical for us.

As soon as he came down I just thought please no.

No way of telling presently . The irony is we didn't need him this week.

As far as the game goes they don't look any where near it as far as I can tell. Fluked a couple late when we took the foot off the gas.

De Koning has helped them but he won't keep going.

Hipwood's field kicking has been dreadful

The kick to the corridor to a one on three handed them their first goal when they really didn't look like scoring.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He can't be right surely . He's coughed it up nearly every time.

Has limited footy IQ but he's a genuine trier and very tall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Critical for us.

As soon as he came down I just thought please no.

No way of telling presently . The irony is we didn't need him this week.

As far as the game goes they don't look any where near it as far as I can tell. Fluked a couple late when we took the foot off the gas.

De Koning has helped them but he won't keep going.
He was taking some important intercept marks right from the first few minutes. That combo of Andrews, Payne, Lester and Starc just killed them in the air from almost the first minute. Payne was a big part in putting the game on our terms

Someone posted in the forum recently that it wouldn't be surprising if it came out Hipwood was playing with OP. He's surely playing like it.

That kick from Hipwood that led to the Charlie goal usually sails over the goal line (normally between the big and small post).
Yeah I said that during the week. His running actually looks ok, but as you say has no depth on his kick and he cant bend down below his knees. Still think he’s better than the alternative right now though.

Yeah I said that during the week. His running actually looks ok, but as you say has no depth on his kick and he cant bend down below his knees. Still think he’s better than the alternative right now though.
Just needs to play a role and not try and kick the miracle

Someone posted in the forum recently that it wouldn't be surprising if it came out Hipwood was playing with OP. He's surely playing like it.

That kick from Hipwood that led to the Charlie goal usually sails over the goal line (normally between the big and small post).

The one to over the back Joey, but he coule not kick that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back