Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 4 deserved votes today, Jack, Rance, Houli and Grimes.

Cotchin should be ashamed of himself. Deledio too.

Jack should be the captain of this club. Big game player.
Miles?

Think it's hilarious how Cotchin (heavily tagged for 95% of the match) and Deledio (tagged for most of the match and one of our best, especially defensive work) were copping all the blame from the commentators and many in the match threads.

We had a lot of passengers today and we were very wasteful.

I've done enough finger pointing, so I'll just say that it was a poor team performance.

Oh and I just punched my pet kangaroo in the face

No way mate. Cotchin was deplorable today - tag or not. He should be better then that. Deledio was terrible aswell. Add Edwards and you have 3 150+ gamers who played like debutants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were poor at the selection table why did we change the team

This board could see that massive error...the entire football public could see it...fancy getting rid of 2 goal kicking forwards in some form...that's where we lost the game...we rolled the dice and we stiffed

Think it's hilarious how Cotchin (heavily tagged for 95% of the match) and Deledio (tagged for most of the match and one of our best, especially defensive work) were copping all the blame from the commentators and many in the match threads.

I can watch our players getting held and being ineffective offensively because of it, but when I see Deledio not putting defensive pressure on that bunch of campaigners, and just jogging after players, it makes me sick.

Another long off season.

Thanks for the season everyone. Heartbroken at the moment, the elimination final in 2013 hurt, the elimination final in 2014 hurt more and crushed me but this elimination final loss has tore me apart. Just upsetting. I just hope our club won't be laughed at like we have been for years. I don't know where to start, I mean how did we lose that one? North better on the day? Is Richmond mentally fragile? Not enough contributors? A combination of everything I have just said?

Who knows.........who bloody knows. Just really frustrated. Very empty feeling right now. Oh well.......thank god I love horse racing and at least I have the spring racing carnival to look forward.

On a side note - Chris Newman........thanks for your contribution to the RFC. All the best to you and your family for the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back