Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just filthy that Brad's cynical ploy worked. The "resting", the "selection battle". But, anyway, it worked. Go the Swannies.

Is it just me or were there umpiring decisions during key moments of the game that went North's way? The AFL needs to investigate. I hope that we use this to spur us on over the pre season.
We've said that for the last 2 seasons. The EF will spur us on.... Clearly they forget to ****ing play decent at the only time of the year that matters.

I'm just filthy that Brad's cynical ploy worked. The "resting", the "selection battle". But, anyway, it worked. Go the Swannies.
Had nothing to do with that. We lost at the selection table. Hard wicks a moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost 3 EFs in a row (2002, 2003, 2004) and made the GF the next year (2005). Don't lose hope Tigers fans.
yes,But West Coast haven't had 35yrs of this crap.
BTW you'll win the flag.

Can't keep going through this ****. Minimal injuries this year, supposedly a more mature team that can handle finals. Doesn't matter that we are debt-free, have great resources and the most supporters. Poor leadership yet again, it's hard to follow this team. Hardwick has had 6 years, long enough to win a solitary final, if winning a final was the pass mark, we've failed.

Jack and Miles great. Rance, McIntosh, Grimes, Vickery, Newman, Martin all good. I though Maric did a good job playing on Goldstein too, especially early.

Cotchin, Ellis, Edwards absolute stinkers. Deledio butchered it. Played like he'd been out on the grog last night. Batchelor flogged by Waite. Just too small. WTF Griffiths?

Conca showed enough to suggest he's gonna be very good. That one turnover hurt us big time but he will be quality. Moves extremely well.

Not an unexpected result. North seem to have had our measure in recent years. People will suggest the club can't stand up in finals, but in this case it we were just beaten by the stronger team.

**** that umpire that didn't call ball on Cunnington. You couldn't get more blatant than that. Didn't watch the rest of the match after that.

Bring on next year.
Nice summary.
Yeah, it's over for a year.
Let's have our own Mad Monday.
Kangas aren't winning jack shit.

I can watch our players getting held and being ineffective offensively because of it, but when I see Deledio not putting defensive pressure on that bunch of campaigners, and just jogging after players, it makes me sick.

Another long off season.

Was our only player sticking tackles today

Unlucky today guys, but you're only going to get better. Just one of those things that comes with supporting a club. You'll value these experiences when you're holding the cup up in the coming years. Keep your chins up, always next year. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back