Ellinbank Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can inform you that I am not involved at the league.

Interleague is no longer on the agenda though due to the unwillingness of the players to participate, as well as the difficulty in finding suitable opposition and a vacancy on the calendar to play the game. It is going to be even less likely now with the season set to expand to twenty rounds.

As for the team of the year, the Pakenham Gazette does select a team of the year, however it would be nice if the league were involved in the selection and presentation, similar to that done with the MPNFL. I will make sure I bring it up when next in discussions with Gwynne or Gallasch.

yeah thats understandable with the interleague now with 20rnds makes it hard, yeah thats exactly what i was thinking of in the mpnfl players get awarded something on presentation night and recognition something like that would be great in our league!!!

I can inform you that I am not involved at the league.

Interleague is no longer on the agenda though due to the unwillingness of the players to participate, as well as the difficulty in finding suitable opposition and a vacancy on the calendar to play the game. It is going to be even less likely now with the season set to expand to twenty rounds.

As for the team of the year, the Pakenham Gazette does select a team of the year, however it would be nice if the league were involved in the selection and presentation, similar to that done with the MPNFL. I will make sure I bring it up when next in discussions with Gwynne or Gallasch.
will it be better or comparable to the top 50?

they should acctually sit down and have a good think about each posistion, also if the league wasint going to 20rnds i recon an interleague side would br great we would have a decent side!!!

Would the last person at Doveton please turn out the lights! Buln Buln, Bunyip and now Nyora all have ex Doveton players as coach.

My sources tell me there could be a couple of Doveton players at Lang Lang as well next year.

It will be interesting to see how Doveton go next year. They may even struggle to put two sides out on the park at times.

I have seen a copy of the 2010 fixture (draft). The more things change, the more they stay the same.

19 round season.

R9 Lang Lang V Nilma Darnum at Lang Lang.

To solve the byes issue, 4 teams that have 2 byes will have to play against each other in one game, ie. 1V2 and 3V4 or whatever so that every team has the opportunity to play at least 18 games.

There are 2 weeks off around the Queen's Birthday and these games will probably be played then, although there is also another opportunity earlier to play.

I have seen a copy of the 2010 fixture (draft). The more things change, the more they stay the same.

19 round season.

R9 Lang Lang V Nilma Darnum at Lang Lang.

To solve the byes issue, 4 teams that have 2 byes will have to play against each other in one game, ie. 1V2 and 3V4 or whatever so that every team has the opportunity to play at least 18 games.

There are 2 weeks off around the Queen's Birthday and these games will probably be played then, although there is also another opportunity earlier to play.
that. is horse. shit.

We have played Catani 4 years in a row round 1, that sucks too. Draw can never be even, just hope we play poowong and LL twice to make the big good money on the gate and bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody asked Lang lang to come into the comp. They wanted to join. That also means they wanted to play here, but for some reason it never happens. Just fate as every club picks a number and they work it out from that.

Darnum dont play Cora Lynn til R6 or 7 from memory and I think it is also away, but only once this year and not in round 1 as in other years.

Nobody asked Lang lang to come into the comp. They wanted to join. That also means they wanted to play here, but for some reason it never happens. Just fate as every club picks a number and they work it out from that.

Darnum dont play Cora Lynn til R6 or 7 from memory and I think it is also away, but only once this year and not in round 1 as in other years.

where can we see a copy of this fixture for next year?

Cann does it every year. He lives in Hallam, so he would be mad not to, try and get more money closer to home or at least shop them against Nilma, if you can't, stay where you are. Makes perfect sense. I'd do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back