Ellinbank Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what your saying Quack is bigdukes probably had more involvment at darnum than he is telling us. Maybe even sat on the bench every week or up in the box at darnum?

That is what i am thinking! Definately some involvement with the club
It is true, I know both the coach and assistant coach very well. I speak with sinclair alot, I also know the KWR coach very well. But the Darnum goings on are common knowledge at the moment amongst many Casey clubs where I coached under 18 footy this year.

So if darnum lose 9 they cant recruit another 9 of the same quality and stay under the points cap.

I think we will pick up 6-8 senior players but a few will be former players so should only get the 1 point.
How many points are former players worth and players who have played afl or vfl ?? . Does the coach get any points ?

They are massive losses to Darnum. Is it also true they have lost the following: K.Martin (Sale), M.Michael (unknown), Quanchi (Seaford), Harris (Sale), Cann (unknown), Quirk (Bonbeach), Olney (retired) and still not definates are Aurisch & B.Martin. These players along with Bergles and Chandler will make the recruiting drive so very important for success in 2010! I make that 9 from the premiership team and 2 or 3 undecided. I hope they can counteract the losses.[/quote
I see wheel nuts

Darno's cant replace 9 players with the same quality. The only reason that they would be under the points cap with that side next season is that they would all be worth a point less due to loyalty factor. 9 new players in wouldn't bring any discounts, and would probably put them over.

Strong rumour cann signed as Ass coach at a CC club, berwick i think it is.

Cann
Michael
Bergels
Chandler
Harris
Martin
Onley

Going to tough to replace that quality and stay on top.

:thumbsdown: Wrong! I am good mate of Jamie's and was at his house yesterday as his wife had there baby last week, we were talking footy and he has not signed anywhere! He has spoke to Berwick, Cranbourne and Bunyip and he said he really was impressed with Bunyip and Berwick, but nothing has been officially signed at Berwick, he still hasnt counted Darnum out yet as he has a relative that could be heading that way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsdown: Wrong! I am good mate of Jamie's and was at his house yesterday as his wife had there baby last week, we were talking footy and he has not signed anywhere! He has spoke to Berwick, Cranbourne and Bunyip and he said he really was impressed with Bunyip and Berwick, but nothing has been officially signed at Berwick, he still hasnt counted Darnum out yet as he has a relative that could be heading that way!

Thanks for clearing that up jamie.

where has this relative been playing previously and is he as good as cann

Does any body know how many points a player is worth? Former A.F.L player = how many?, Player from another league = ?

I don't know the exact points for each player

But I do know an AFL player is 7 points (Provided they didn't play for that club growing up)
And VFL x amount of games is 6 points (Again, provided they didn't play for that club growing up)

Well everyone of your posts is about jamie cann, how good is he going, he is the best player and best bloke in the world and crap like that.
Well maybe, did you think of this, leo.

He actually is telling the truth & knows Jamie, doesn't give a shit about Nyora, and just wants to know how his mate is going?

Well maybe, did you think of this, leo.

He actually is telling the truth & knows Jamie, doesn't give a shit about Nyora, and just wants to know how his mate is going?

I still reckon he will be ass coach at berwick. He wanted big money as a player, they wouldnt pay that but offered him assistant coach and he will take it.

Every one of his posts about Cann, he must love Cann more than goodie does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back