Ellinbank Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each league sets there own rules. In latrobe valley a teams points is set on the towns population and MPNFL all clubs have the same. MPNFL now have a marquee player rule too.

Why would cox be on 6 or 7, isnt he from sale?

Played in two premierships at Heyfield as an under 18 in seniors. I think Churchill could claim him as a junior as he played there too in under age football.

Just for Curiosity Last years Cora Lynn GF team

Daniel O'Hara 1

Jason Hall 2 (Could be 1, played in 2007)

Craig Taylor 1

Brendan Kimber 1

James Bradshaw 1

Tim Crespin 2 (unsure 2nd year at club, but still played VFL 2's)

Jesse Edmond 2

Luke Hughes 1

Chad Ingram 1

Joseph Allen 3

David Collins 1 (again unsure 3rd year at club but has played VFL this year)

Anthony Giuliano 1

Tim Payne 1

Ryan Davey 2

Brad Horaczko 1

Shane Dwyer 2

Darren Sheen 1

Chase Saunders 1

Luke Christopher 1

Michael Duiker 1

Jack Allen 2

This puts Cora Lynn at 29 points. Could be a little higher or lower but sill room to move. It will all come down to retention. If we retain these players we will drop down to 22 points. We could still bring in 4 ex AFL players and still come in under! You retain your good players you can bring in more good players.

Shane Morgan
Kane Martin
Matthew Olney
Michael Mooney
Philip Harris
Robert Quirk
Julian Price
Steven Hoskin
Harley Lacunes
Brenton Martin
Christopher Weller
Jamie Quanchi
Rhett O'Hara
Shane Youngman
Chris Aurisch
Allan Chandler
Mal Michael
David Ivey
Nathan Hughes
Kael Bergles
Jamie Cann

So that is 34, I think. Just under.

We lose Kane, Kael, Alan and Phil.

This means we lose 6 points. When all the other players that have 2 or more lose a point, we have used 23 points for the grand final. We have lost 4 points worth of players leaving us with a liability of 19 points for 17 players. We can probably recruit 5 players from other clubs before going over the cap.

Shane Morgan
Kane Martin
Matthew Olney
Michael Mooney
Philip Harris
Robert Quirk
Julian Price
Steven Hoskin
Harley Lacunes
Brenton Martin
Christopher Weller
Jamie Quanchi
Rhett O'Hara
Shane Youngman
Chris Aurisch
Allan Chandler
Mal Michael
David Ivey
Nathan Hughes
Kael Bergles
Jamie Cann

So that is 34, I think. Just under.

We lose Kane, Kael, Alan and Phil.

This means we lose 6 points. When all the other players that have 2 or more lose a point, we have used 23 points for the grand final. We have lost 4 points worth of players leaving us with a liability of 19 points for 17 players. We can probably recruit 5 players from other clubs before going over the cap.

Nice smoke screen plugeroo. So you are saying you are only losing those 4 players? How about the following: Michael, Cann, Quirk, B.Martin, Hughes, Quanchi and Aurich? Thats 11 guaranteed to be gone from your premiership team of 2009! Mal Michael is definatley not at Nilma next year!!!! Either is any of the above, even your so called gun Cann. With the points system you will finish bottom 4. We can say all we like but in April, lets come back to these comments I just made and the ones you made and see who is closest! Bergles kicked 90 odd, Cann 40 odd, Chandler 40 odd, Michael 50 odd, K.Martin 30 odd, B.Martin 30 odd. Thats 280 or so goals in a season which equates to 15 goals a game.....................good luck!

Nice smoke screen plugeroo. So you are saying you are only losing those 4 players? How about the following: Michael, Cann, Quirk, B.Martin, Hughes, Quanchi and Aurich? Thats 11 guaranteed to be gone from your premiership team of 2009! Mal Michael is definatley not at Nilma next year!!!! Either is any of the above, even your so called gun Cann. With the points system you will finish bottom 4. We can say all we like but in April, lets come back to these comments I just made and the ones you made and see who is closest! Bergles kicked 90 odd, Cann 40 odd, Chandler 40 odd, Michael 50 odd, K.Martin 30 odd, B.Martin 30 odd. Thats 280 or so goals in a season which equates to 15 goals a game.....................good luck!
The man has a point, Plugger.

At this point in time, papa, there are only 4 confirmed departures. We are only in November. We have 2 new recruits to help cover those already. There may well be more that go but I can only comment on the confirmed ones.

If the other bloke thinks this is a smokescreen then he is clearly an idiot. He can revisit this all he wants. If there is another confirmed departure them I will report it here. Nobody is trying to hoodwink anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is true, I know both the coach and assistant coach very well. I speak with sinclair alot, I also know the KWR coach very well. But the Darnum goings on are common knowledge at the moment amongst many Casey clubs where I coached under 18 footy this year.
sounds a bit like gary that recruited bayliss & kikki to darnum sinclairs mate

Interesting to see Luke Franklin only recieved a suspended six months jail term for that little incident last year.
Does that mean he may be back playing for the Tigers next year?

What was the incident?

Don't know how much you can say, because his name was supressed at the conclusion of the court proceedings. But if you think young baby, the letter 'e', trip to nth queensland and reflux medication you may remember or just look back to forums at the start of this year.

Nilma have picked up a few Sale guys who played last year at Tooronga-Malvern.

Nothing really to crow about. Tooronga Malvern were shite and barely had a player worth worrying about.

Catani's Phil Smith has definitely signed at Chelsea Heights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back