Traded Elliot Yeo (2012-2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear he is EXTREMELY homesick...currently back in WA visiting his family & friends. We seriously need to throw all we can to sign this guy up he's a 200+ gamer for sure.

I noticed a HUN article saying that he is weighing up his future. I was surprised because he is a very promising player. If he wants back to WA West Coast will likely where he goes.

there has to more to it for yeo than just homesickness, he has done well in the games he has played this year. why would he want to leave when he is a regular player almost.

there has to more to it for yeo than just homesickness, he has done well in the games he has played this year. why would he want to leave when he is a regular player almost.

Career path?
If possible, get drafted by whomever, spend time learning - finding out if you're good enough and when things are on the up apply for desired position, in this instance it may just be a preferred club.

Good on him.

Ripped this from the West Australian paper online.

One player being linked to the Eagles is out-of-contract Brisbane defender Elliot Yeo, who is understood to be unhappy with the fragile Lions environment.

The fact a couple others are wanting out, and the articles in the vic papers are saying the players want out because of the 'turmoil' the club is in, would support the Wests assertion he wants out because of the current Brisbane FC environment.

For the Lions sake I hope you get it sorted soon.
PS. You can take Sumich as head coach, not sure I want him!:D

Article here
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/eagles/18925258/eagles-desperate-to-rebuild-list/

Some guys test quick but don't play quick. Yeo doesn't fall into that category.

And his speed is both explosive as well as having a high cruise speed when he's getting around the ground.
His lateral movement really is a weapon.

Still has a bit to work on, but his ceiling is a lot higher than I initially credited him.
Sounds like he will be a big loss?
Hopefully (based on what some of you think) he does come to WC.
We could use a bit of speed in the side.:oops:

Sounds like he will be a big loss?
Hopefully (based on what some of you think) he does come to WC.
We could use a bit of speed in the side.:oops:
73162.jpg
+
tumblr_m19jnx2iyR1r0ik1yo1_400.gif
creates a little :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one hurts the most.

I can deal with the others leaving, but my gosh this one hurts.

We really are a rabble and the AFL don't give a shit.

From his early interviews it seemed fairly likely he'd head back home. Real shame cos he's definitely in our best 22 and has a lot of improvement left in him.

If he leaves I hope the smarmy little prick gets his comeuppance. If he stays I hope our bright young prodigy continues to shine.

This is disappointing isn't it. In terms of player quality he was a great pickup. Ah well, the hole you leave will be like the hole that is left when you take your hand out of a bucket of water.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Elliot Yeo (2012-2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back