Autopsy Embarrassing Dogs smashed by Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly we thought the season would be postponed and just threw together some shit last minute.

Really poor display. Got absolutely pantsed.

Beaten 118-90 in CPs
Beaten 34-21 in clearances
Beaten 44-21 in inside 50s

Probably the stats that have been our best in the past few seasons

Really hope this is just an aberration because of the weird circumstances.

Dale, Young, Naughton, Gardner barely touched it.

English smashed and our much vaunted midfield could barely touch it.

Small ticks to Wood and Crozier who at least showed heart and composure down back at times.

Strange part is we might not have a round two.

Really hope this is just an aberration because of the weird circumstances.

Dale, Young, Naughton, Gardner barely touched it.

English smashed and our much vaunted midfield could barely touch it.

Small ticks to Wood and Crozier who at least showed heart and composure down back at times.

Strange part is we might not have a round two.

At least we have a replay we can watch over and over again to keep us satiated when the season is inevitably cancelled

Call the season off after rnd 1 and give dogs the 1st pick based on ladder position. JUH n 1st pick we're set.

We will destroy a good talent in JUH

NO cohesion, no system, no intensity. Our coaches and players have been isolated from each other for 5 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic no other word for that

Selection was off from the start.

Effort was non existent especially from the captain who had his worst game ever in a dogs jumper, long arm reaches on tackles, walking after being side stepped just weak as piss.

Gardner can’t ever play a game again, if McLean can be not selected due to preseason form then dale cannot play next game.

No more excuses from this club. I’m sick of it. Either perform or start sacking and try something new.
The garbage served up is embarrassing and It pisses me off even more now that I bought a membership I can’t even use.

Are we trying to win games or develop players? If so Trengove should be in this team as the utility over Young & Gardner.

Just a pathetic performance from everyone bar about 5 players.
Honestly maybe they would have looked better if we weren’t getting smashed out of the middle. That said, Schache and Trengove are clearly more likely to deliver on a given night than those two, just as McLean is more likely to than Cavarra.

Pretty strange lineup in a lot of ways. Gardner and Cavarra just came out of nowhere.

Not sure what is a worse feeling at the moment. Waiting for seeing what is going to happen to the Dow Jones index for a lead into the ASX on Monday given there is no time frame for covid 19 and its final impact on the economy and social cohesion or watching the Doggies deliver that. Time for a wine and a bex

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Embarrassing Dogs smashed by Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back