English Premier League: 09/05, 10/05 & 11/05

Remove this Banner Ad

But Phil Brown and his stupid ****ing suntan might not be.

Come on, err, anyone!

Uh Oh. Horrid green kit for us by the looks of it. :eek: :(

I'm changing my prediction from Draw to a Liverpool loss on the basis of no Alonso and the dreaded, cursed, piece of shit green kit.

pretty boring game between spurs and everton. we needed the win for 7th spot but i guess id take the draw after that. cmon liverpool beat west ham!

Robbie Keane struggled once again today. He has just lost his desire because Redknapp garuntees him 90 minutes of football. And he's playing to far up the ground. (as you can see i'm pi**ed at Keane) lets try Defoe and Pav, two strikers that work well with each other and make opportunities to score.

Anyway, rather boring game from Spurs and Everton. Tottenham dominating in first half, everton in the second. Bale was brilliant at left back today which is a positive, unfortunaly his winless league streak lives on! hutton played decent as well but when he ran out of steam was exploited by Baines

Robbie Keane struggled once again today. He has just lost his desire because Redknapp garuntees him 90 minutes of football. And he's playing to far up the ground. (as you can see i'm pi**ed at Keane) lets try Defoe and Pav, two strikers that work well with each other and make opportunities to score.

Anyway, rather boring game from Spurs and Everton. Tottenham dominating in first half, everton in the second. Bale was brilliant at left back today which is a positive, unfortunaly his winless league streak lives on! hutton played decent as well but when he ran out of steam was exploited by Baines

why the f*ck didnt we take hutton off?!?! bentley should of played a few mins atleast! if not most of the game! i guess bentleys gone in the summer then..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 09/05, 10/05 & 11/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Back