English Premier League: 09/05, 10/05 & 11/05

Remove this Banner Ad

relegation battle is going to be a cracker this season. i think any of the bottom 5 can still get relegated.

Sunderland 36 pts 36 games
Hull 34 pts 36 games
-----------------------------
Newcastle 31 pts 35 games
Boro 31 pts 35 games
WBA 31 pts 36 games

Newcastle V Boro , is a real 6 pointer tommorow night. What a great game should be North Eastern derby. A draw will suit Sunderland, Hull and a certain extent WBA

So if Newcastle win tommorow they are out of the basement zone. If Boro win by 2 goals or more they are out of the basement zone

Gotta disagree on DDMs first touch Embers. He is NOT VERY GOOD with the ball at his feet. A couple of really nice touches (When he scored a brace against Newcastle) were a fluke, he is a shit footballer.

This.

He has the first touch of a f***ing elephant. I cannot understand why he continues to get a starting spot? He offers nothing, and I cringe every time he touches the ball, knowing it will most likely end in a turnover. I hate him.

Speaking of turnovers, what the hell was with Neill last night? Every single time he touched, he tried a long curving ball along the ground, and every time it was intercepted, it was unbelievable.

Definitely the worst performance we've put in this year, utterly disappointing. Except Nobes. The only player out there that seemed to care, apart from maybe Greeno.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird 1st half. Man U had the better of City yet both teams kept making mistakes in the final 3rd. The two goals and Tevez hitting the bar were the only real chances on both sides. Ronaldo has made a few errors trying to overdo the passing, Tevez is working hard, Vidic made a great tackle near the end of the half and Giggs seems to be popping up all over the place. The game looks all over unless City start creating in the 2nd, Robinho went missing for the last 20 minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 09/05, 10/05 & 11/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Back