English Premier League: 09/05, 10/05 & 11/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh.

Pretty disappointing and disjointed IMO.

But that was to be expected with no Agger, and particularly Alonso. Lucas doesn't exactly fit into the same class of "world class passmaster".

Obvious free kick against Mascherano a fair bit earlier - but you can't blame that for conceeding the penalty. Boa Morte's tugging on the shirt was just staggeringly daft, and an obvious penalty awarded. Terribly taken by Gerrard - lucky to snare the rebound.

Carragher's error was nearly as embarrassing as the **** up from Di Michele, which was no where near as embarrassing as his horrendous swan dive. Up there in the MGP stakes.

Want to see a much better performance in the second half. Tempo needs to be raised substantially.

Di Michele is ****ing shit. Worst player I have ever seen. Boa Morte not much better.

Noble has completely arse-r*ped Gerrard tonight, and has been our only good player.

Did I mention I ****ing hate David Di Michele and Luis Boa Morte?

Oh and Lucas Neill is ****ing terrible.

Josh Payne has already proven he is a better footballer than Boa Morte and Di Michele combined, in 3 minutes.

Did I mention that I want Di Michele dead?

Robbie Keane struggled once again today. He has just lost his desire because Redknapp garuntees him 90 minutes of football. And he's playing to far up the ground. (as you can see i'm pi**ed at Keane) lets try Defoe and Pav, two strikers that work well with each other and make opportunities to score.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Why we made Keano captain only 'Arry knows. He's working too far up the pitch and we need a new combination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noble has completely arse-r*ped Gerrard tonight, and has been our only good player.

Haha he did nothing of the sort.

Considering Gerrard doesn't really play in traditional midfield.

Arse-r*ped Lucas maybe. But then that's nothing to write home about.

Should've been a free to West Ham minutes before.

Another pro-Liverpool ref.
yep, unbelievable isn't it.

most Liverpool fans I know accept that Liverpool are the second favourite team with referees and any honest Liverpool would admit that.

they get a very good run. always have.

now it seems they're almost encroaching on your teams territory in top spot.

not quite and still some distance apart but it's an achievable gap now. never was before.

of course jod will tell you that they're 20th in the referee assistance table....

most Liverpool fans I know accept that Liverpool are the second favourite team with referees and any honest Liverpool would admit that.

not quite and still some distance apart but it's an achievable gap now. never was before.

of course jod will tell you that they're 20th in the referee assistance table....

This man talks sense :thumbsu:

I'll admit we get a better run than most. That's pretty obvious.

Not near the Man United level, but a few rungs down from that.

But really, what on earth was there to complain about last night? The only bad decision he made all night was the Mascherano foul not given - which he obviously didn't see because he was handing on WHU free kicks like a peddo handing out lollypops in a childrens daycare centre.

That decision wouldn't have come to anything in any case - if old Useless hadn't committed the most ridiculous foul of the season inside the box.

Haha he did nothing of the sort.

Considering Gerrard doesn't really play in traditional midfield.

Arse-r*ped Lucas maybe. But then that's nothing to write home about.

Did Lucas touch the ball last night? I think I saw him once.

And AC, for once, I agree with you.

I might be alone in saying that was our worst performance for 2009 and by some distance. Kovac was horrible for the first goal. Ridiculous positioning. Its the major flaw in his game. I still want to keep him as a bench option as his versatility is great. Noble was the only player who played at a respectable level or at a normal level

Di Michele is a enigma. His close ball control is sublime but the guy has no mental ticker whatsoever. Chokes harder then Terry and his shot is weaker then Hulls attack.

Thankfully Coledinho is back for next week. Coledinho and Tristan upfront please.

I like Stanislas but I want to see him on the RW. Getting lost on the left at times. Boa Morte needs to go. Sick of his attitude.

I might be alone in saying that was our worst performance for 2009 and by some distance. Kovac was horrible for the first goal. Ridiculous positioning. Its the major flaw in his game. I still want to keep him as a bench option as his versatility is great. Noble was the only player who played at a respectable level or at a normal level

Di Michele is a enigma. His close ball control is sublime but the guy has no mental ticker whatsoever. Chokes harder then Terry and his shot is weaker then Hulls attack.

Thankfully Coledinho is back for next week. Coledinho and Tristan upfront please.

I like Stanislas but I want to see him on the RW. Getting lost on the left at times. Boa Morte needs to go. Sick of his attitude.

Gotta disagree on DDMs first touch Embers. He is NOT VERY GOOD with the ball at his feet. A couple of really nice touches (When he scored a brace against Newcastle) were a fluke, he is a shit footballer.

Gotta disagree on DDMs first touch Embers. He is NOT VERY GOOD with the ball at his feet. A couple of really nice touches (When he scored a brace against Newcastle) were a fluke, he is a shit footballer.

I still can see how a few years ago he was a Italy international and a good player. Age has well and truly caught up to him. Hes too slow in movement to do what his mind wants to do. Out of him and Tristan id give Tristan another 1 year deal however I expect someone else to come in and offer him a better deal

And btw Boa Morte is the worst footballer on the planet. That penalty was ridiculous to say the least

why the f*ck didnt we take hutton off?!?! bentley should of played a few mins atleast! if not most of the game! i guess bentleys gone in the summer then..

i agree. bentley was selected as a substitute and i'm sure could have easily run out the last 10min of the game despite his slight hamstring issue.

We really missed Lennon and Palacios tonight. Bale however played extremely well so BAE was not missed so much tonight.

Yes...you came a draw with us. You must be stoked.

Very happy with the result :thumbsu: but not happy with Keano :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 09/05, 10/05 & 11/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Back