English Premier League 16/05, 17/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, Carra is probably my favourite player.
Not the most talented, or even close to the most talented, but works ****in hard, and would die for the club just about.

In the wrong here (altho arbeloa's been shit for months) but im not going to let that blemish him.

Meh, Carra is probably my favourite player.
Not the most talented, or even close to the most talented, but works ****in hard, and would die for the club just about.
I hate that saying. Who the hell would give up their life for a sporting club when they have a family? Carra has been one of the most overrated players in the EPL for ages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You idiot Embers. ;)

I think Sunderland are safe regardless of the result tomorrow. Can't see both Hull and Newcastle winning next week.

I'm fairly sure Sunderland are safe, I still think they'll get a point tomorrow morning anyway.

I think Newcastle will upset Villa and I think Man Utd reserves will still beat Hull.

The Toon to stay up, besides I got very good odds on Hull being relegated about 8 weeks ago, so I need them to go down.

I'll be going for Newcastle, don't want them to go down and I hate Hull. Still can't believe how poor Newcastle have been this season. I thought Stoke, Hull and Sunderland would go down at the start of the year and it looks like I'll be lucky to get one of them right.

CARN POMPY!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon its simple for newcastle now, win=safety, draw=Go Man Utd, Loss=coke. I cant see both sunderland and Hull winning on the last day.

After all, Sunderland hasnt beat anyone since Hull, and Hull Hasnt won for months. Surely they both arent going to win.

Sunderland last win agasint anyone else other than hull was early Feburay against Stoke.

Hull last win was early march(against Fulham), and before that, last year.

Our last win against anyone decent(sorry WBA/boro), was late december. (against Tottenham). What a relegation race......

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League 16/05, 17/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Back