English Premier League 16/05, 17/05

Remove this Banner Ad

that was so unfair on West Brom after all that effort they've shown.

This special comments guy is giving me the shits. Who is he?

This special comments guy is giving me the shits. Who is he?

I like him.

He's better than the rest of the cockney gobshites that are on there for their "special comments".

This dude seems to know his stuff (most don't) and his accent isn't the really shit cockney one. You can actually understand what he's saying.

OOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW! :D

I understand the cockney commentators perfectly. It's not our fault the rest of you suck. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh Carra, you never fail at providing some laughs.

Carragher and Arbeloa get their handbags out. Good to see they are a happy bunch at Liverpool.

The actions of a dick like Carragher don't reflect the teams attitude.

Alonso showed what a leader he is there too. Just like the Mascherano meltdown at OT last year - the first one in to calm things down.

Would like to see the Carra and Arbeloa replay.

I'm taking Arbeloa's side. He knows hes done wrong, doesn't need to be told by a team mate.

Would like to see the Carra and Arbeloa replay.

I'm taking Arbeloa's side. He knows hes done wrong, doesn't need to be told by a team mate.

Arbeloa didn't do anything until Carragher was on the verge of throwing a few right hooks.

It was insane.

But Carragher is insane.

The loss officially relegates West Brom doesn't it?

edit: so it does.

The actions of a dick like Carragher don't reflect the teams attitude.

Alonso showed what a leader he is there too. Just like the Mascherano meltdown at OT last year - the first one in to calm things down.

And the first one to come up to Carragher after the final whistle. But hey, selling Alonso is obviously a great idea. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League 16/05, 17/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Back