English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I wouldn't trust Arsenal at all this season. Not with that kind of money. Stoke are capable on their day and are always dangerous with their throw ins and height. Arsenal should win still at home but not worth the risk. Other bets in the multi aren't bad.

I think I'm going to avoid Liverpool like the plague for awhile. How the hell did they draw to Norwich at home? Screwed me last night.

shit Im a bit late guys I already put the multi on, I went for a little more value though :D Spuwwin I didn't get the Arsenal comments until now, well hope they get up this is what I have

Arsenal
Tottenham or Draw
Chelsea
Inter Milan
Atletico Madrid
AC Milan
Multibet 6 legs $80@Combined Price: $7.68=Combined Return:$614.40

and

Man City Goal Margin - 1 Goal
Chelsea V QPR - Total Score over 4.5 Goals
Tottenham
Inter Milan

Multibet 4 Legs $20@Combined Price: $71.40=Combined Return:$1428

Yeah, I wouldn't trust Arsenal at all this season. Not with that kind of money. Stoke are capable on their day and are always dangerous with their throw ins and height. Arsenal should win still at home but not worth the risk. Other bets in the multi aren't bad.

I think I'm going to avoid Liverpool like the plague for awhile. How the hell did they draw to Norwich at home? Screwed me last night.

Screwed me as well...grrrrr

I've gone Bale 1st goal and Spurs half time/full time

and

Man City Goal Margin - 1 Goal
Chelsea V QPR - Total Score over 4.5 Goals
Tottenham
Inter Milan

Multibet 4 Legs $20@Combined Price: $71.40=Combined Return:$1428

In all honesty, this is a pretty solid bet. I would have maybe looked for something else instead of Man City -1, but other than that, looking good. Hope you get up with this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great weekend for me, thanks mainly to sunderland.

Had a quick look and liking norwich (2.14) and wigan (2.80) 1x2 for week 10.

Chelsea ruin all small multis. Bad weekend thanks to liverpool and chelsea

If you watched the game you'd be on the refs case, not so much Chelsea. A red card to Bosingwa and a penalty that clearly shouldn't have been given against us. Drogba on the other hand was just plain stupid...

We even outplayed them in the 2nd half with 9 men... I can only imagine we would have won 3-1 if we had 10... :D

If you watched the game you'd be on the refs case, not so much Chelsea. A red card to Bosingwa and a penalty that clearly shouldn't have been given against us. Drogba on the other hand was just plain stupid...

We even outplayed them in the 2nd half with 9 men... I can only imagine we would have won 3-1 if we had 10... :D

haha, my apologies.....the chelsea ref and the norwich keeper (whose name i have forgotten) are to blame!!! :mad:

haha, my apologies.....the chelsea ref and the norwich keeper (whose name i have forgotten) are to blame!!! :mad:
yeah damn that norwich keeper for doing what he's paid to do extremely well. I hope you've now learnt your lesson to not back liverpool at short odds

Well looks as if Arsenal may have finally found their feet 2 wins in a row and travel to Chelsea this week, gee if they can knock them off a top 4 spot is still in the picture i believe.

Man City, wow just wow! 10-0 this week v Wolves lol wouldn't surprise me!

yeah damn that norwich keeper for doing what he's paid to do extremely well. I hope you've now learnt your lesson to not back liverpool at short odds

I think I'll stay away all together, same with Arsenal (although they might be turning it around). Liverpool too unpredictable.

Man U vs Aldershot Town worth betting on? I'm thinking over 2.5 goals scored@ $1.50 or perhaps Berbatov to score at $1.63.

Aldershot hasn't even been able to keep a clean sheet in League Two lately.

Technically not the right place to put it but the Daily Punt thread seems to be just about racing so here goes.

Carling Cup tonight:
6.5 units City to beat wolves @ $1.50 on Betfair
0.5 units Dzeko to score a hattrick @ $15 on Betfair
1.2 units Dzeko to score 2 goals or more @ $6.80 on Betfair

I think Citys 'reserves' will have too much for Wolves who will also rest some of their better players. The likes of Nasri and Johnson should both be feeding Dzeko up front on his own if my analysis of who Mancini puts out is right so im getting on now before the team news comes out. (plus ill be asleep when it does :p )

2 units Newcastle to qualify over Blackburn @ $1.82 on Betfair

Two teams on opposite ends of the form and confidence spectrum, Pardew has stated he wants a trophy and this is his only realistic chance of getting one imo. I think he will put out a strong team against a Blackburn side who have to be getting down about the situation between the fans and the manager. Given the fact that this game wont be shown on tc anywhere and the Blackburns fans feelings towards their manager I reckon there might almost be more Toon fans there than home fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back