English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

What betting service do you blokes use ? Trying to find one with best value.

Any tips for the coming games ?

Betfair is a must IMO because you can often get way better prices there, remember to take into account their commission though.

But you also need a corporate for the better bet options and multibet possibilities.

Multibet:

Arsenal to win & RVP to score
Newcastle to win
Blackburn vs Chelsea over 2.5 goals
QPR vs Man City over 2.5 goals

$12.89

Multibet:

Arsenal to win & RVP to score
Newcastle to win
Blackburn vs Chelsea over 2.5 goals
QPR vs Man City over 2.5 goals

$12.89
Looks reasonable to me. Only thing I'd be worried about is a repeat of last week where Wolves were just holding City at home. Granted that ended up going over 2.5, but it wasn't terribly easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liking Newcastle @ home and still undefeated...Ba on fire!

Also like Blackpool coming off their 5-0 win @ home to Milwall @ evens! thinking of going big on this. Milwall have been in pretty average form theirselves.

Arsenal, City, United and Munich for a pretty safe multi.

Aston Villa @ home to Norwich, much better team on the field and at home should take the points.

Just my leans.

Good luck lads :thumbsu:

Hoping for a bit of luck in the EPL this weekend after a massive Stakes day loss.

Blackburn win @ $8
Liverpool -1.5AH @ 1.92
Arsenal -1.25AH @ 1.96
Sunderland +1.75AH @ 1.91
Wigan +0.5AH @ 1.98

5 units units Chelsea/Arsenal/Man U/Man City @ 3.86

Looks like one of those nights that comes around in the EPL every so often where backing all the favourites in a multi is every chance to come off that has everyone a winner. Looked into all these games and struggling to see all of them not taking away the 3 points. Always a chance for an upset of course but liking those odds and pretty confident so gone big on the 1 bet.

:thumbsu: Good Luck with that last leg mate!! :thumbsu:

Cheers. The odds went out to around 19.60 or so after I put the bet on (Tottenham and Newcastle drifted), so I decided to do a secondary bet of Chelsea/Man U/Man City/Arsenal/Newcastle/Tottenham @ around 19.80 odds. Fair to say I'll be cheering Tottenham home all the way tonight (watch them draw...)

Chelsea and Man City very lucky to win though. QPR were dangerous every attack in the last 10 mins and Chelsea did everything they could not to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back