English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

What book did you multi the team top scorers please?

Sportsbet wont allow me to do it for some reason!

Haha different sports, they'll pay out for this.
A niche sport and a random bet type gives them too much room to be dodgy.

I see West Ham started off in the same fashion as last season, shit.

Any hints on multis this week for EPL!

Round 1 Odds (Provided by Sportsbet)
r1odds.jpg

Thoughts??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys do any of you know of any profitable tipping services that exist for EPL betting? Cheers

Pick all the big four - Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea to win no matter where they are playing (might be a bit harder this year with the more sides having better squads etc..)

Pick every home side to win (except for when they are playing any of the above sides)

Never pick a draw.

You will finish the year up!

Pick all the big four - Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea to win no matter where they are playing (might be a bit harder this year with the more sides having better squads etc..)

Pick every home side to win (except for when they are playing any of the above sides)

Never pick a draw.

This is possibly the worst advice I have ever seen for betting on the EPL.

And T, there's a bloke named Pete Nordsted who only bets on the draw, 30 unit profit last year, mostly the EPL (sometime championship when no EPL).

I do like the 'Both Team to Score' market.
Anyone here in the same page? :)

Yes mate this really is a great bet type especially for the EPL where there are alot of goals. Arsenal games are very good for this as they score almost every game and are prone to conceding a goal in most games too with their leaky defence.

Another good bet type is the goal margin one, backing the 2+ on alot of the big teams can get you some good odds.

Never pick a draw.

Liverpool. :eek:

That might be the worst advice I have seen regarding any sport ever. I think you would have ended up approx 30u down for the year with that. And I believe I am being conservative.

Guys, any tips for the overall winner. I think Man City at $4.50 is pretty good value although I don't think they have ever won it?

I run one. Send me a cheque for a $1000 for the season and it'll be profitable

(for me).

Thanks for your input. I'd really like that 5 seconds I spend reading that back from you. There happens to be several websites that keep records of tips and are profitable and was wondering if any of you knew anything about them. If I want moronic comments next time I'll come straight to you! Cheers!

IASbet/Sportsbet have some nice markets though there is no ability to multi.

I like the following...

Chelsea To Lead After August @ $2.75

Stoke Away is the first, the only troubling game, so basically i see Chelsea at $2.75 to win against Stoke. They should be able to punish West Brom/Norwich at home to up their goal difference. The likes of Man United/Man City/Liverpool/Tottenham/Arsenal all have to play themselves in the first 3 weeks, Chelsea has the easiest draw by far and normally get off to flyers. They have been top at the end of August in the last 4 Seasons. May also play Villa @ $13 for some value.

United/City/Chelsea/Liverpool Top 4 @ $3.84

I think the Top 3 are fairly secure with City/United/Chelsea so basically i see Liverpool @ $3.84 to finish 4th. We've added plenty of depth, overpaying on a few but with a fit Gerrard and Carroll, there is much more to play with than last year. If we carry the form late last year across, we are more than a shot. Arsenal can't stay fit at all, already RVP/Vermaelen picking up injures and Cesc/Nasri potentially on their way out, massive blows if they do. Tottenham's obviously a shot but happy to go around them as i don't see much improvement baring the keeper situation.

Combination of Norwich/Swansea/Wigan/Blackburn To be Relegated

4 selection here, i think QPR are good enough to stay up and in the last 5 years you always get at least one promoted team relegated. Wigan and Blackburn will really struggle to score goals, especially Wigan who gain nothing but lost 9 goals and 5 assists from N'Zogbia. Think Wolves are a danger but their is enough in that midfield, with Fletcher/EB/Doyle up front to just survive again.

Taarabt Most Goals For QPR @ $4.33

This is value more than anything. QPR bought well with DJ Campbell who scored 13 in the Premier League for Blackpool and Bothroyd who collected over 15 for Cardiff last season, but Taarabt is class, 19 last year in the Championship, worth a crack here.

Wigan To Finish Bottom @ $8.50

Stated above, loss of N'Zogbia a big blow, don't have enough going forward, value for mine.

Wigan To Score Fewest Goals @ $6.50
Blackburn To Score Fewest Goals @ $11

Stated above. Wigan scored just 40 last year, 3 more than the 'winner' of least goals in Birmingham. Now N'Zogbia is gone with 9 goals/5 assists, where do they make up for that and more? Blackburn value, 46 last year, worth a crack.

Andrew Carroll Most Goals @ $21

Value here, slightly shorter elsewhere. Was keen on Darren Bent too, still may, scored 9 from 16 for Villa late last year and has pretty much not competition but the loss of Downing and Young may play a part. Carroll is the Liverpool target man, he's now got that delivery from wide by Downing and with Gerrard/Suarez around, plus he's a nightmare matchup, if he stays fit he's a chance. Hard to go past the United pair though.

Still figuring out how much to play, these just leans at this stage.

That might be the worst advice I have seen regarding any sport ever. I think you would have ended up approx 30u down for the year with that. And I believe I am being conservative.

Might be, but I followed this last season, and I got more tips right then I got wrong..

Also, is it just me or, is Bolton way overs paying $3.05 against newly promoted QPR? I know it is going against everything I said earlier but surely they are a chance..?

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back