English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

2u under 2.5 goals - Newcastle vs Fulham @ $1.70

These teams have scored a total of 1 goal in 4 games (2 each) and conceded 2 in 4. Neither have anything resembling a good strike force.

Last year Fulham were the best defensive team away from home and the unders hit @ 68% for their away matches. Newc were quite a high scoring home team last season but a lot of their attacking strength has gone from that team.

Same fixture last year ended 0-0 which was one of only 3 home games that Newcastle didn't score in.

Sound logic. Tailing for 1.5 units.

5 x Real Madrid/Manchester United @ 1.80 - Definately cannot seeing Real Madrid losing for their first game of the year in the La Liga, should easily wrap it up away from home. Manchester United playing probably the worst Arsenal team i've seen in quite some years and should also win comfortably..liking these two multi'd together alot. :thumbsu:

3 x Manchester City WIN @ 2.40

Looking at the team sheets...City look way to strong..there attacking presence verses Tottenhams defence looks completely one sided. City take the points here.

YTD - +4.5

Valencia/Atletico @ 2 (1x)
Newcastle @ 2.01 v Fulham (1x)
Man City @ 2.33 v Tottenham (1x)

Adding -
Real Madrid -1 @ 1.72 v Real Zaragoza (3x)
Athletic Bilbao @ 1.52 v Rayo Vallecano (2x)
Sevilla @ 2.03 v Malaga (1x)
Man United -1 @ 2.30 v Arsenal (1x)
Hannover @ 2.25 v Mainz (1x)

YTD: +2.6U

EDIT: adding Stoke @ 3.18 v WBA (1/2x)

Geez, was so close to betting on Man City but decided against at the last minute to be on the safe side because it was at WHL. Guess gotta go with the gut and first instincts more often. Nasri just adds to a highly talented squad. Scary.

10 mins for Newcastle vs Fullham unders to get up.

Boo. Newcastle vs Fullham under didn't hit. Oh well, still think it was a decent bet based on the logic.

2.5 units Man United -1, -1.5 @ 1.82

Sagna and Vermaelen both out on top of the players already missing. Arsenal's squad looks very, very weak. Be very surprised if Man United don't take advantage at home.

5 x Real Madrid/Manchester United @ 1.80 - Definately cannot seeing Real Madrid losing for their first game of the year in the La Liga, should easily wrap it up away from home. Manchester United playing probably the worst Arsenal team i've seen in quite some years and should also win comfortably..liking these two multi'd together alot. :thumbsu:

3 x Manchester City WIN @ 2.40 WIN + 4.2 UNITS

Looking at the team sheets...City look way to strong..there attacking presence verses Tottenhams defence looks completely one sided. City take the points here.

YTD - +8.7

Good win by City..way to good!

Adding

2 x Manchester United lead @ halftime @ 1.90

Shocking squad we have playing today, see us being scored against quick and early.

Backed Man U half time/full time at 1.93 and backed them for the win straight at 1.35, missed the price for both of them when they were 1.50 for the win and 2.00 ht/ft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win by City..way to good!

Adding

2 x Manchester United lead @ halftime @ 1.90 WIN + 1.8 units

Shocking squad we have playing today, see us being scored against quick and early.

Originally Posted by N1k0s287
5 x Real Madrid/Manchester United @ 1.80 WIN + 4 UNITS- Definately cannot seeing Real Madrid losing for their first game of the year in the La Liga, should easily wrap it up away from home. Manchester United playing probably the worst Arsenal team i've seen in quite some years and should also win comfortably..liking these two multi'd together alot. :thumbsu:

3 x Manchester City WIN @ 2.40 WIN + 4.2 UNITS

YTD + 14.5 units

Good night..all bets won..Arsenal got demolished! embarrasing! :(

Unlucky on this. Twice extra time goals have stopped a draw. Unless Arsenal can kick 2 in the 2nd half it'll finish on 2 draws

I thought it was for the round when I bet on it but the bet was settled yesterday and I checked and it was only for Saturday night. In the end it didn't make a difference.

Season Total: -4 units.

newcastle @ 2.01 v fulham (1x)
man city @ 2.33 v tottenham (1x)
real madrid -1 @ 1.72 v real zaragoza (3x)

athletic bilbao @ 1.52 v rayo vallecano (2x)
sevilla @ 2.03 v malaga (1x)
man united -1 @ 2.30 v arsenal (1x)

hannover @ 2.25 v mainz (1x)
stoke @ 3.18 v wba (1/2x)

+4.92U
YTD: +7.5U

Two draws cost me a huge night :thumbsdown:

Kinda spewing i didn't keep going with the o3.5 and -2 plays as I would've made a killing last night but trying to stay a little more disciplined. Top night though and wow Man U, epic.

Tonight -
Barcelona v Villarreal o3.5 goals @ 1.83 (2x)

Both teams without a whole bunch of defenders, hoping they don't try and make up for it by toning down the attack.

Shamrock v Dublin o3.5 goals @ 1.96 (1x)
Last 5 matches 6-0, 6-1, 3-1, 2-3, 4-1

Still deciding on how/if I'll take Shamrock with a handicap and considering Villarreal +2 @ 2.30.

3 x Stockport WIN @ 1.95 LOSS

Much better team and in full strength..should get the points here.

Will post other bets later :thumbsu: :D

YTD + 11.5 units

Boo. Newcastle vs Fullham under didn't hit. Oh well, still think it was a decent bet based on the logic.

2.5 units Man United -1, -1.5 @ 1.82

Sagna and Vermaelen both out on top of the players already missing. Arsenal's squad looks very, very weak. Be very surprised if Man United don't take advantage at home.

Too easy Man U. Cheers. Taking away Newcastle Fullham unders loss and...

YTD 1-1

+0.55 units

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back