English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Not good at all from Newcastle. The final 15 minutes they spent defending. Shocking.

Midfield can't win the ball back for shit, and when they rarely do something well, their forwards **** it up.

I honestly believe that it's all over. If they can't score then there is no hope.

I think the bottom three are set. Both teams Boro and Newcastle sadly, don't look like they are fighting hard enough to get out and seem resigned to their fate.
Seems like a big call but I'm only responding to what I have seen today and yesterday and over the last couple of weeks.

It all comes down to how Hull go v Stoke I think. If Hull win, they'll stay up barring a miracle, but if they lose whoever wins out of Boro v Newcastle will stay up imo.

Make your own luck, great teams win when they shouldn't, everyone has key injuries, not every win can be 5-0, etc, etc.
Agreed.

Man Utd at one stage had 9 players unavailable due to injury and key players have been down all season.

Lucky we only have 2 players on the injury list, Hargreaves and Neville.

It all comes down to how Hull go v Stoke I think. If Hull win, they'll stay up barring a miracle, but if they lose whoever wins out of Boro v Newcastle will stay up imo.

Pretty much.

I still have some confidence in the fact that when Boro and Fulham come to SJP, they won't be as negative as Portsmouth were (barring the last 15 minutes, where they obviously sensed they could win it).

When Newcastle go down will Owen go with them? He is barely premier league standard anymore.

Hope not.

He wont anyway. We wont pay him 110k a week in the Championship.

One of the newly promoted sides will probably try and pick him up.
His finishing was about as good as Berbatovs penalty taking.

They wont be able to afford his wages.

He'll be off to the MLS I think.

You should beat middlesbrough, g. southgate is clueless as they come. Hull's only real chance of a point is against stoke:

Mon 4 20:00 A Aston Villa PREM
Sat 9 15:00 H Stoke City PREM
Sat 16 15:00 A Bolton PREM
Sun 24 16:00 H Man Utd PREM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owen has still got something to offer a premier league team IMO, 8 goals in 20 starts isn't the worst record going around, and if he can find a team that is able to nurse him through the season I reckon he would be a good addition.

Owen has still got something to offer a premier league team IMO, 8 goals in 20 starts isn't the worst record going around, and if he can find a team that is able to nurse him through the season I reckon he would be a good addition.

Haha.

You're only saying that because your team is the only one stupid enough to take him on at >100k a week.

Although I don't care who wins, I dont know what is worse, watching Tottenham play against a side that has the smallest bit of quality (man utd has great quality i just mean they fall against average sides) or getting a handjob from a geodude.

Lot of comments that have been clueless through this thread, but this one just isnt getting enough love IMO...

Haha.

You're only saying that because your team is the only one stupid enough to take him on at >100k a weel.
well besides your team of course. :D

Still moobma has a point hes in a poor team atm and is a bit down on confidence and form and 8 from 20 is not that bad. Hard to see another EPL team not giving him a chance.

well besides your team of course. :D

Still moobma has a point hes in a poor team atm and is a bit down on confidence and form and 8 from 20 is not that bad. Hard to see another EPL team not giving him a chance.

They'd be idiots.

It has nothing to do with the fact he's in a poor team, he doesn't even try, and that's not going to change.

He plays for himself.

I'm willing to bet anything, that if he gets a go in the Premier League next season, he wont score 10 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back