English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek::eek::eek:
did you watch the game last night?
if the ref had glasses and didnt give it a penalty, gomes would not of lost all of his confidence, which meant he probly wouldnt of had a horror rest of the game and gave u guys 2-3 goals..

Time for you guys to sell Gomes then. One decision that he doesn't agree with and he suddenly turns into a shite keeper, not good enough for a professional footballer on a large wage. He should go play amateurs.

From my point of view:

No way was it a pen.

Mascherano should have been play on.

Skrtl, for a supposed hard man went down and stayed down like a £5 hooker.

Most, if not all players going in for a two footed challenge are actually going for the ball. Irrelevant, if it's a dangerous challenge it should be stamped out.

You definately can get sent off for intent, Lee Hendrie attempted headbut on Danny Mills just one of many examples.

But we weren't 2-0 down and not looking like scoring. ;)

You were dominating possesion - but didn't look like scoring in a month of sundays.

When was the last time we didn't score a goal at OT in the EPL?

I think it was that Tevez's last game for West Ham which was 2 years ago and even then we had the title wrapped up and were resting players for the FA Cup final. Before that I think it was back in 2006 when Arsenal beat us 1-0 with a last minute Adebayor goal.

If you get my drift.;)

:eek::eek::eek:
did you watch the game last night?
if the ref had glasses and didnt give it a penalty, gomes would not of lost all of his confidence, which meant he probly wouldnt of had a horror rest of the game and gave u guys 2-3 goals..

How can he lose confidence? He was still making some outstanding saves.

If he loses confidence because he conceded through a penalty then he has no business playing goalkeeper.

you guys dont get it...
as harsh as the lunge was, he was going for the ball...
im pretty sure Scholes wasnt going for the ball when he swung his arm to hit Alonso.
Yeah two feet flying in the air was only to get the ball. Well you are right, he wanted the ball, but also a few broken legs as a bonus.

Do we need another incident like Eduardo's before appropriate punishment is dished out to prevent further injuries?

Skrtl, for a supposed hard man went down and stayed down like a £5 hooker.

Yeah, how dare he get hurt by a horrific boot to the ribs while he's lying on the ground.

He'd nearly be on assault charges if that was off the field.

Meh, a mere love tap.

Maybe he's just not as tough as we'd been led to believe.

Alright then. :D

I think street fighting and bar brawls might be more your go.

I'll have a chat to Stevie and see what he can do.

It was a pathetically dirty lash at a player who was on the ground. Your stance is even more bemusing - given how pro-send off Ronaldo you've been - when he's kicked out.

It's a staggering 360 it really is.

All brought about by an irrational hate of Skrtel - which I can only assume came from the studs in the back thing.

sideshowbob.jpg

"Young friends, my opponent, is confused about the discipline system/rules. Do you know what he does? He flip flops!"

jd2006 why was no action taken against Palacios for his potentially career-ending tackle? Why are people glossing over that? Open your eyes lads, you lot are as bad as the dodgy refs.
Umm maybe because it was play and no foul was there to be given. He missed a bad tackle cant send a guy off for missing a tackle. Could you imagine the response that would have got, red card (reason - attempted bad tackle). If he connected so be it if he was sent off.

Just face it the penalty was a bad decision which changed the match, I'm not saying use weren't excellent after the goal and we didnt crumble, but doesn't it not sit well with use the manner which this happened. Oh wait its United, their supporters are cheating bastards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who think Boro have accepted relegation a bit too easily. Very little fight from any of there players. Most are happy within themselves thinking they can get a move elsewhere. Some are clearly playing injured. Some are just plain bad at football and Southgate is just plain clueless on how to save the sinking ship. Considering how long they been in the top flight for youd expect more fight then that

Agree Embers. No urgency at all from Boro. Downing is a shadow of the player he was a few years ago.

Only exceptions I see are Tuncay, Bates and to a much lesser extent Robert Huth. The rest are a disgrace. Downing especially. Makes Michael Owen look passionate does the pea hearted squib. Marlon King continues to go from club to club being a classless twat, Aliadiere is the most selfish player on planet Earth. Gary O Neill has never gave 100% ever in a Boro shirt and the rest just arnt any good (especially Andrew Taylor)

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back