English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Intent to get the ball, no contact was made, play on.
I'd give him a card for missing.

Ronaldo is the most dislikekable player in football. His attitude, arrogance and selfishness couldn't be more evident.

I don't think many would be too concerned if Palacios had of accidentally made contact.

Unfortunately with Howard Webb in charge he probably would've done something stupid, like award a red card or something perverse.

Sums you up pretty well apollo. Wishing that a player gets seriously injured is pretty pathetic mate.
I said make contact, not injure him. So don't put words into my posts. Getting tackled is part of the game.

And why would I care if Ronaldo got injured? I don't like him. There's absolutely nothing appealing about the guy.

He's the most dislikeable footballer I've ever watched. It's not possible to be more self absorbed than he is.

And the stories you hear about the guy away from football. No thanks!

What was that the other day about him stomping his feet and throwing a tantrum when waiting for Rooney while Bobby Charlton or someone was talking about the Munich disaster?

It's sad that you idolise him. The guy is a w***er.

And if he had his way he'd of left your club two seasons ago. He doesn't even want to be there yet most of your robotic fans forgive his pathetic behaviour and seemingly forget all the disrespectful nonsense.

You think this Manc team is a great team - comparable to those you've mentioned?

Not IMO.

Manchester United 2006-present have already achieved more significant trophies than Arsenal 2001-2004 or Chelsea 2004-2006. It's very much a great team.

Manchester United 2006-present have already achieved more significant trophies than Arsenal 2001-2004 or Chelsea 2004-2006. It's very much a great team.
They've been average for much of this season and have not been a better side than Liverpool.

So many of their results have been fortunate.

There has been nothing dominant about their team this season.

As for the two seasons previous - particularly the first one - Chelsea had a ridiculous amount of key injuries and if not for those were still clearly the best side in the league.

Last season they had far more as well and nearly won it.

Although Manchester United looked dominant and worthy of the 'champions' tag through alot of last season.

Alot of their games and football this season has been poor.

Make your own luck, great teams win when they shouldn't, everyone has key injuries, not every win can be 5-0, etc, etc.

Make your own luck, great teams win when they shouldn't, everyone has key injuries, not every win can be 5-0, etc, etc.
Don't agree.

Fortunate results are fortunate results. And when you have enough of them - you're fortunate. And lets be honest, they've been fortunate.

Luck has been on their side.

Referees, injuries, woodwork (c'mon man! three times?), choking opposition - everything really.

06/07 was the one that stands out for me. No way they could've gone with Chelsea that season had Chelsea even had a bit of luck with fewer key players missing prolonged periods. It was their defence where the injuries came and it was their defence which lost them the title. On paper Manchester United weren't even in the same league.

Your post is jod-esque so I've fixed it for you.
Being ironic to take the piss out of people like you tastes nice as a shake mate.

Always admitted to preferring them to the other top four clubs a few years ago when Mourinho was there. Definitely wanted them to succeed in the Champions League, never supported them. Certainly would've preferred them to finish ahead of Manchester United. All neutrals have a preference in the title race when their team isn't there. Natural human behaviour.

Now I don't have a preference between them Liverpool or Arsenal. They just don't cop as anything because they have no fans.

That's where you're different mate - you actually support two teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gomes_585_490308a.jpg

You are such a hypocrite on this board it is laughable. I thought you were all about fair refereeing decisions?

A hypocrite for watching something better than Arsenal bashing a piss poor Boro into oblivion?

Aye Aye Captain Birdseye.

I still haven't seen it - So I'm not going to comment until I do. (If I do)

Alright one lucky decision for Arsenal v 100 for your team.

99 more and you'll have a point.

Keep counting! I'll be counting on you. ;)

Yawn. No that's fine I can't really be bothered wasting my time on this board anymore, it's just turned to shit this season it really has.

:D

Gee, we're not Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea guys.

If you actually attacked us, you'd score. Can't believe how they're playing.

Good shot by Oba too :rolleyes:

Why does he feel the need to kick it so hard? It was so shit it fooled the ref into giving a corner.

Pathetic.

We were lucky not to lose in the end.

We have 30m worth of 'strikers' taking home 10m a year in wages and yet our best one is a 20 year old from Gateshead probably on about 5k a week.

At least that means that a win* is all we need to go above Hull on GD.

*we wont win again this season, so it's irrelevant

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back