Premier Lg EPL Matchday 25 & 26 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Good post Misher I don't really disagree with any of that.

Only things I have to add to that are...

I don’t see title winning potential in your squad

I don't think anyone does. A proper cull has been needed for years.

Maguire, Varane, Rashford, Eriksen, Amrabat, Casemiro, Shaw, McTominay, Martial, Evans, AWB, Vindelof, etc. aren’t gonna get any better/are already trash so ideally you’ll boot a lot of them.

Shaw doesn't belong on this list. He's one of our best when he's fit and can do a job long term at LB or LCB. The rest I agree with.

Then there’s Malacia, but I’m not even sure he exists?

Malacia picked up a LTI in pre season and is yet to return from it. He was only ever signed as depth, and as a depth option he's perfectly adequate. This is not a signing that United fans are concerned with.

Just feels like such a long road back and your recent set of results are going to keep you in that never ending cycle that Sozabarus referred to above.

I don't think a recent improvement in form is fooling anyone. The same problems with the gameplan and lack of identity are clear to see. What's changed though is that this recent run of results has coincided with the return of Martinez (albeit briefly) & Casemiro. This is currently the strongest team that United have been able to field this season and that's why we've seen some marginal improvement, but if you look closely the same problems still exist.

I love getting s**t on by Liverpool supporters. When they’ve had to sit back and watch as one city has picked up 20 Premier League titles, you know they are not a happy bunch of people. 😂

You're claiming the Man City titles? That's a bit desperate!

United haven't seriously challenged for the title since Fergie left. In the meantime, City have won it 6 times, Chelsea twice, Liverpool and Leicester one each. I almost wish Liverpool win the title again so United fans will stop singing that stoopid "20 times" song.

You're claiming the Man City titles? That's a bit desperate!

United haven't seriously challenged for the title since Fergie left. In the meantime, City have won it 6 times, Chelsea twice, Liverpool and Leicester one each. I almost wish Liverpool win the title again so United fans will stop singing that stoopid "20 times" song.

The chant will probably change from “20 times” to “13 Premier League titles”, just to irritate you even further. It’s only a chant at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Their fans actually think they’ve been good. Villa battered them and that spud McTominay pulled another one out of his backside. They’re a very ordinary side full of predominantly dead wood.
Obviously you haven’t been in the United thread.

Not what I said at all. Weird that my initial post has still gone over your head. 😳

Chill out, it was just bantz. But I do find it weird that fans brag about trophies that were won before they were born let alone before they started supporting the club.

Chill out, it was just bantz. But I do find it weird that fans brag about trophies that were won before they were born let alone before they started supporting the club.

Aww, shucks. I am not that young.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Endo at training this week

0*z_OVoHjXGegNWi3L

No idea why some of these clubs pass around the back until they end up with a rushed clearance from the keeper
Agree. Also hasn’t happened here but the amount of goals conceded from teams doing this with an errant pass (it only takes one) makes you wonder how they deem the risk reward worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 25 & 26 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back