Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

We were toying with Bournemouth. Honestly Bournmouth were shocking for 85-90 minutes and we should have won 3-0 comfortably. Yet they win? Lmao.

I'm just a bit puzzled. Even for Everton's ability to allow this, it's still just a bit like how the hell did that happen?

I honestly hate this club yet I keep coming back, FMD.

Your horror season will probably end with INEOS buying Branthwaite for £25 million next summer. :D

First time in a long time I’ve gone back to look at a replay of a complete ending to a game not involving Liverpool.

Oh my dear Everton, I almost felt sorry for you.

Almost.

Maybe if Pickford wasn’t playing, I definitely would have felt sorry for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be another season of watching how City wins it. No other team comes close to their level.

Robotman is just out of this world.

I am on “How will City win the league this season” and “Chelsea, please finish high enough to trigger Sancho’s buy option” watch.

First time in a long time I’ve gone back to look at a replay of a complete ending to a game not involving Liverpool.

Oh my dear Everton, I almost felt sorry for you.

Almost.

Maybe if Pickford wasn’t playing, I definitely would have felt sorry for you.
Scary part is that they concede 3 after the 85th minute and Pickford still had to save them twice before the winner

Going to be another season of watching how City wins it. No other team comes close to their level.

Robotman is just out of this world.
Way too premature. We've had a good start, but that's as far as it goes at the moment.

Rice absolutely deserved to be sent off. If you don't do stupid things, you can't get booked for doing stupid things. Rice should know better, and now he misses the NLD as a result. Don't give them any excuse to book you.

Shouldn't be mucking around, just get on with it. He's got himself to blame. It's soft, yes. But it's absolutely incredibly stupid too, particularly when already on a yellow.

If we capitalised on our chances it wouldn't matter so much, Brighton looked good after we went down to 10 men.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back