Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

You're incredible. Year after year.
I've predicted us to win the title most years in the past decade so I'm not sure where you've gotten that idea from.

No-one wins the title three weeks into the season.

Where do they have to finish?

As Chef said, above 14th.

I read another twitter (not sure how true), that the higher Chelsea finishes, the larger the fee will be. So it mustn’t be locked in yet. Maybe it’s a £25 million fee if Chelsea finishes 14th and a £35 million if Chelsea finishes above a certain position. I’ve heard those two prices quoted.

As Chef said, above 14th.

I read another twitter (not sure how true), that the higher Chelsea finishes, the larger the fee will be. So it mustn’t be locked in yet. Maybe it’s a £25 million fee if Chelsea finishes 14th and a £35 million if Chelsea finishes above a certain position. I’ve heard those two prices quoted.
It's performance based for Sancho. The range is £20-25m.

We are covering his wage this season so there is no loan fee, from next season his wage drops down into our structure.

How ****ing dumb does arteta sound 😂 crying over decision inconsistency. Wow different humans have different interpretations of different rules 🤔

Honestly the people who complain about refs are smooth brained idiots, can't cope with losing.
1725176993332.jpeg

Weird how everyone even an ex-Spurs player says its not a red and was a massive **** up from the official, its not even inconsistency when we are 3 weeks in and have copped horrendous decisions already like Havertz having a hand on his throat V Wolves for no card, Saka kicked off the pitch for 3 weeks for no cards, and this kick on Rice should be a straight red but no card.
So why shouldn't Arteta ask for consistency?

The only consistency we get at the moment is consistently ****ing shit decisions.

It's performance based for Sancho. The range is £20-25m.

We are covering his wage this season so there is no loan fee, from next season his wage drops down into our structure.

Cheers mate, I am sure you explained that to me a couple of days ago. :p

I said 50/50 not absolutely no chance
InZtJkB.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2098223

Weird how everyone even an ex-Spurs player says its not a red and was a massive **** up from the official, its not even inconsistency when we are 3 weeks in and have copped horrendous decisions already like Havertz having a hand on his throat V Wolves for no card, Saka kicked off the pitch for 3 weeks for no cards, and this kick on Rice should be a straight red but no card.

The only consistency we get at the moment is consistently ****ing shit decisions.

What a sad, emotional whine from you and what seems like the world on X today.

Looking forward to you analysis of all cards and no card decisions for Arsenal going forward. Will make sure to tag you to so you don't "forget"

What a sad, emotional whine from you and what seems like the world on X today.

Looking forward to you analysis of all cards and no card decisions for Arsenal going forward. Will make sure to tag you to so you don't "forget"
Tag away, at the end of the year guarantee you the worse decisions against Arsenal will outweigh the decisions going for Arsenal.

How odd that everyone on twatter, socials, you even have Spurs fans saying its terrible officiating and Kavanagh should be dropped from the Prem.

But im sure its just a conspiracy :$

Tag away, at the end of the year guarantee you the worse decisions against Arsenal will outweigh the decisions going for Arsenal.

How odd that everyone on twatter, socials, you even have Spurs fans saying its terrible officiating and Kavanagh should be dropped from the Prem.

But im sure its just a conspiracy :$

You should look up on how an algorithm works on social media...

Do you think the worse decisions against are kept in the back of your mind because you move on quick, very quick from those ones favouring you?

This poor me speech is laughable :rolleyes: . Ref applied the correct interpretation of the rule, end of.

You should look up on how an algorithm works on social media...

Do you think the worse decisions against are kept in the back of your mind because you move on quick, very quick from those ones favouring you?

This poor me speech is laughable :rolleyes: . Ref applied the correct interpretation of the rule, end of.
Yeah nah.

1725189505125.png

Rewatch it, slowly if need be. The people saying "correct interpretation" must not play a lot of football because either he played a rolling ball, which is a restart and Veltman takes it back.
Or the ball was dead when he kicks it into Rice, who then kicks it away.

Either way, no chance its a foul against Rice, let alone a card.
Its ok, Arsenal already have a bunch of funny red cards from Kavanagh, and we all knew he was going to do something stupid during the match, we just didn't think it would be THIS stupid.

Yeah nah.

View attachment 2098357

Rewatch it, slowly if need be. The people saying "correct interpretation" must not play a lot of football because either he played a rolling ball, which is a restart and Veltman takes it back.
Or the ball was dead when he kicks it into Rice, who then kicks it away.

Either way, no chance its a foul against Rice, let alone a card.
Its ok, Arsenal already have a bunch of funny red cards from Kavanagh, and we all knew he was going to do something stupid during the match, we just didn't think it would be THIS stupid.

Will the sooking ever end?!

View attachment 2098223

Weird. This sooking doesn’t appear to be in response to you being tagged but sook on king.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back