Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmon Reds, clean sheet please, don’t give them anything.

After watching Bournemouth, just don’t want to give any team a sniff.

Cmon Reds, clean sheet please, don’t give them anything.

After watching Bournemouth, just don’t want to give any team a sniff.
It is fine you are only playing United. They don't have that threat

Sold Sancho but somehow kept Rashford?
They've a few more spuds than that. Can any United fan or otherwise tell me what Garnacho adds to the team other than pace on the counter? His general play is poor, passing very poor. Seems to only care about trickery and diving

They've a few more spuds than that. Can any United fan or otherwise tell me what Garnacho adds to the team other than pace on the counter? His general play is poor, passing very poor. Seems to only care about trickery and diving
Look at the bench. Even Everton can do better than that

Subs: Bayindir, Heaton, Maguire, Evans, Collyer, Eriksen, Amad, Antony, Wheatley.

Look at the bench. Even Everton can do better than that

Subs: Bayindir, Heaton, Maguire, Evans, Collyer, Eriksen, Amad, Antony, Wheatley.
Tripping The Simpsons GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McTominay actually puts in heart and effort. Jesus. Actually sold him for a 40 year old piece of trash Casemiro? Yikes

Was an awesome supersub for them that was often clutch. Surprised they sold him.

First Celtic did the job against Rangers, then Liverpool outplayed Man U. Both winning 3-0 and both haven’t conceded a goal yet.

Its been a pretty good night/morning.

Hahah man the Egyptian King really has owned them for a long time now.

Cracking win at OT. I know City are the big rival to us nowadays and United are kind of irrelevant but it's still the one fixture I look forward to the most and the one I most want to win.

Hahah man the Egyptian King really has owned them for a long time now.

Cracking win at OT. I know City are the big rival to us nowadays and United are kind of irrelevant but it's still the one fixture I look forward to the most and the one I most want to win.
Good 0-0 draw away at OT Jodly.
Scored adjusted to remove non-loyalty goals of course.

But I'm told Kobbie Mainoo is the best in the world
You’ve been told Kobbie Mainoo is the best in the world, like I’ve been told by Everton supporters that Branthwaite is the best CB in the world.

Neither statement has ever been claimed by the respective fanbases.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back