Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Its funny that Slot points out keeping Luiz and Salah in 1v1s but never mentioned the space his midfield had either, although its hard to know if the space in midfield was because Uniteds tactics were wrong or their player selections were wrong or if the United players just had a shit day.
United are basically running a two man midfield with 4 forwards. One of the midfielders cannot run anymore and the other is 19. I have no idea what Ten Hag is trying to do.

Some dream of the day where their club isn't constantly tainted by financial charges so it's all relative.
If that's what you want to dream about for the next 9 months you go for it. Hope you find it fulfilling.

Commentators saying Casemeiro had a shocker but don't wanna admit how bad Mainoo was. United was playing like Arsenal was when Rice got sent off, no midfield. Didn't help that Gravenberch decided he was gonna be unplayable.
Expectations on Mainoo are way too high. It's only because United midfield is so shit that he hasn't been eased into the squad which would have been much better for him.

Commentators saying Casemeiro had a shocker but don't wanna admit how bad Mainoo was. United was playing like Arsenal was when Rice got sent off, no midfield. Didn't help that Gravenberch decided he was gonna be unplayable.
I don't think I have seen Gravenberch put up a game like that for a long time, since maybe when he was at Ajax, wonder if this is his new normal. Absolutely bossed the midfield.

I don't think I have seen Gravenberch put up a game like that for a long time, since maybe when he was at Ajax, wonder if this is his new normal. Absolutely bossed the midfield.
Surprised EtH didn't buy him. Seems to almost be a requisite for his players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back