Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s harsh. Two goals from set pieces, one on the break while two boys are flopping around in the box at the other end. Spurs have been dangerous every time they go forward. Arsenal have not controlled this game at all.
Yeah spurs dont deserve anything, but an own goal an invisible goalie and then a counter goal from what was probably a penalty but that's life. Also hit the post and just missed from a set piece aswell. Spurs could easily be 2-1 up on the balance but that's life. Arsenal are a good defensive team and good at corners and spurs are terrible at them

That’s harsh. Two goals from set pieces, one on the break while two boys are flopping around in the box at the other end. Spurs have been dangerous every time they go forward. Arsenal have not controlled this game at all.
Yeah I think this is actually the best Spurs have played in a while. Arsenal are one of the best teams in the world though and they’ve been ruthless with their chances. Spurs a bit unlucky with the offside but from memory Arsenals that was ruled out was tight as well.

Actually been a cracking watch as a neutral. Just a shame the result looks done at half time.

That xG half time stat is wild.

0.85 (0) - 0.70 (3).

The Son chance was probably the best of the half. Unusual for him to miss, he’s usually clinical and will likely get more chances this half.

Maybe he can take over at Feyenoord, more his level.
I got pasted a few weeks back for criticising Angeball, so I’ll defend his record this season as a new EPL manager and dealing with a serious injury crisis earlier in the season. Easily has recovered the club for a disastrous 22/23 season. He’s won the fans over and given them hope that they can challenge for the title sooner rather than later. There’s no reason to compare to how the club has delivered similar promise many times over the last 15 years, it feels different this time.

Yeah I think this is actually the best Spurs have played in a while. Arsenal are one of the best teams in the world though and they’ve been ruthless with their chances. Spurs a bit unlucky with the offside but from memory Arsenals that was ruled out was tight as well.

Actually been a cracking watch as a neutral. Just a shame the result looks done at half time.
Yeah not going say arsenal don't deserve it because you defend well you earn it but I don't think Arsenal are 3 goals better than spurs on the run of play lol spurs could easily be 3-0 up an you wouldn't say that was crazy either.

I got pasted a few weeks back for criticising Angeball, so I’ll defend his record this season as a new EPL manager and dealing with a serious injury crisis earlier in the season. Easily has recovered the club for a disastrous 22/23 season. He’s won the fans over and given them hope that they can challenge for the title sooner rather than later. There’s no reason to compare to how the club has delivered similar promise many times over the last 15 years, it feels different this time.
Most people had spurs finishing around 8th losing Kane. He's basically become a victim of his own good start now that people are saying it's not working. Klopp and Arteta coached some crap teams early aswell. That UTD and Chelsea arent even in the top 5 shows how tough this league is.

It’s been a great season for them. Sold one of the best players in the world but have matched last years points total with 4 games to play. They’ve had some plain runs but play decent football when they are on.

The test is next season when there needs to be some improvement, particularly defensively.

His style has been found out.
Park 6 in the middle and don't let the side play through the centre.

At least Conte and Jose could defend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not going say arsenal don't deserve it because you defend well you earn it but I don't think Arsenal are 3 goals better than spurs on the run of play lol spurs could easily be 3-0 up an you wouldn't say that was crazy either.
Yeah but they aren’t though are they, they are 0-3 at home in the NLD

Probably meant more how it's gone 2nd half of this season in general. Not many wins in their past half dozen PL fixtures really.

Playing Forest though. Would be shocked if its not minimum 0-2 to City.
Hope so, but it's silly to take any game for granted. Particularly away from home against a side fighting for survival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back