Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Sucks to be anyone who doesn't have Palmer in their fantasy team.

Also sucks to be an England manager who barely used him in a World Cup...
It's a bit Gerrard Lampard Scholes again. They have Palmer, Bellingham and Foden who are all world class in the 10 role. They almost need to ditch Kane and play a bunch of false 9 and 10s like city did a couple years ago.

It's a bit Gerrard Lampard Scholes again. They have Palmer, Bellingham and Foden who are all world class in the 10 role. They almost need to ditch Kane and play a bunch of false 9 and 10s like city did a couple years ago.
Its the first world problems of international football, the Socceroos would build a team around Palmer if he was Aussie meanwhile Southgate left him on the bench for far too long at times in games and when he did play him he made a difference.

Its the first world problems of international football, the Socceroos would build a team around Palmer if he was Aussie meanwhile Southgate left him on the bench for far too long at times in games and when he did play him he made a difference.
Most countries in the world would build around him tbf england are just in a true golden generation

I mean the entire half time show panel all said ‘stonewall penalty’ without any debate.

He got no ball, and got the man, from behind, in the box. Penalty.
He got all ball, he got barely any man. Are they stoned? blind? or a combo of both. Commentator and Co-Commentator on teh world feed both said there was barely any contact. Wasn't hit from behind either. Ball was between Mateta and Tarkowski

He got all ball, he got barely any man. Are they stoned? blind? or a combo of both. Commentator and Co-Commentator on teh world feed both said there was barely any contact. Wasn't hit from behind either. Ball was between Mateta and Tarkowski
Maybe we’re talking about different incidents then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't lie, I'm a little buzzed right now and was watching some of the AFL Grand Final replay with radio instead of the buffon taylor.

Somehow Everton are winning, up the bluesss!

Calafiori a very lucky boy.

Losing our heads here.
Very lucky, but then by the same token Calafiori got a yellow for shoulder to shoulder contact and Havertz wasn't given a penalty for the same bump.
Not that I think it was a penalty, just that I also don't think Calafioris first yellow was a card either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back