No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond 🥳 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

In that time I've gone from being younger than every AFL player to being older than every AFL player
my first born was 5 mths old when * last won a final, shes now 20

1720045355650.png

rough calculation if we can get to 13 May 2036 the streak will be a billion seconds old

Last edited:
my first born was 5 mths old when * last won a final, shes now 20

View attachment 2037994

rough calculation if we can get to 13 May 2036 the streak will be a billion seconds old
It really is crazy to think how much has happened and changed since then...it would be a long list!!

if by chance they sneak in finals, and its * vs colonwood first week of the finals..
  • do we take them getting their finals win to kick colonwood out of finals?; or
  • *'em .. long live the streak !!

I would be 100% for them to end the streak if they knocked a genuine contender out. How great would it be if they won two, and we met them in a prelim after a week off?

Best for Carlton > laughing at them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an absolute testament to the culture and professionalism of the * environment that a player who went at the lowly pick of 1 and has only been in the system for 8 years is quietly forging a career. We should all look upon them with awe.
Gotta love spending pick 1 on a back pocket that’s quietly forging a career

Funniest part of it is * repaying the leagues kindness, in letting them even keep Pick 1, by spending it on a player that would struggle to get selected in the first round of a re-draft. 😂

Anyone else hoping for another draw?
Hoping for a Dons win. Essendon is the most pathetic top 4 team I've ever seen so any wins that keep them in the 8 is a win for me. Pies could actually do some damage if they get healthy and get a roll on by some miracle.

Hoping both teams walk away very very sore with a few suspensions too.

Would be more than happy they spanked the Pies this week

Yes, I feel dirty

Actually think the Pies win, but hopefully they spank the suitcases out of each other
Still trying to find a scenario where they play, belt each other to the edge of oblivion and yet neither team emerges with any premiership points.

Hoping for a Dons win. Essendon is the most pathetic top 4 team I've ever seen so any wins that keep them in the 8 is a win for me. Pies could actually do some damage if they get healthy and get a roll on by some miracle.

Don’t be silly.

Michael Christian is incapable of suspending any Collingwood player.

* don't have the mindset to hunt and hurt opponents. Too meek and soft. Conditional footballers from top to bottom.

The * Edge had a best before June 2024.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn't he supposed to be their inside mid that they desperately needed.

Thanks again Dodo for ****ing * right in the *

Remove this Banner Ad

Back