No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

They're equal 10th ($41) with Hawks in the Premiership odds. When has a top 4 team sitting at the end of 15 games in the season not even at least in the top 8 of odds but at a stupid $41. Indicates the general punter and betting agencies are quite aware that *'s placing is faux.

Clearly the Scott brothers are pretty smart guys. I remember hearing their Mum saying that they were speaking from the day they were born.

I followed this up with the doctor, who confirmed that upon birthing, he gave each brother a slap on the bum to start them breathing, but instead of crying, Brad spoke up and said, "I think I'll be seeking clarification from the medical board as to whether that slap constituted unfair contact." Chris replied, "Well, when you were slapped it was clearly a football act, mine however, the slap on my bum came well after the ball had left the area, and I'll be seeking further comment from the medical board after viewing the tapes."

Clearly the Scott brothers are pretty smart guys. I remember hearing their Mum saying that they were speaking from the day they were born.

I followed this up with the doctor, who confirmed that upon birthing, he gave each brother a slap on the bum to start them breathing, but instead of crying, Brad spoke up and said, "I think I'll be seeking clarification from the medical board as to whether that slap constituted unfair contact." Chris replied, "Well, when you were slapped it was clearly a football act, mine however, the slap on my bum came well after the ball had left the area, and I'll be seeking further comment from the medical board after viewing the tapes."
Chris may be smart, but Brad did choose to coach North and then *.

Don't forget they lost the game vs us, we didn't win it. Also they'll smash us in a rematch come finals :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Remember that last final we played them (the fuel that caused them to do whatever it takes) and I had a colleague who was a mad * supporter and high end member who was away on holiday for the game. He texted me half way through the 3rd quarter all smug saying how much are we (*) leading by?

I messaged "-60 points".

Guys I was there in the 2011 elimination final when the umpires robbed * of 13 goals against us! poor *, umpires have robbed them of basically every final in the last 7000+ days.

I was there in Round 4 in 2012 - when * robbed us of 15 goals and derailed our season playing illegally doped to the eyeballs.

:rolleyes:

After that soft draw, the find themselves 1.5 wins above 9th and a schedule that sees them facing Collingwood, Melbourne, Adelaide, St Kilda, Fremantle, Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane. They arenā€™t play finals this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox should be pinged for dropping "fair and balanced", unless they go into rapture over some miraculous umpiring this round...
I think a lot of the general media, commentators and the footy public are genuinely concerned and confused about the overall differences in the umpiring and interpretations from week to week, the explanations from AFL house have been all mixture of poor to horrendous, while treating everyone within/supporters of the game like idiotsā€¦

After that soft draw, the find themselves 1.5 wins above 9th and a schedule that sees them facing Collingwood, Melbourne, Adelaide, St Kilda, Fremantle, Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane. They arenā€™t play finals this year.
Looking like may need 13 wins for a finals berth this year. So even with their draw they're going to need 4 wins. They'll probably only be favourites for 3 of their remaining games (Adelaide, StKilda and Gold Coast) of which Gold Coast may pull off an away from home win. StKilda may suffocate their edge to death, and Adelaide can be Adelaide and pull it out once every 3-4 weeks. I think they'll win 3 more games making them 12.5 wins and missing out.

Looking like may need 13 wins for a finals berth this year. So even with their draw they're going to need 4 wins. They'll probably only be favourites for 3 of their remaining games (Adelaide, StKilda and Gold Coast) of which Gold Coast may pull off an away from home win. StKilda may suffocate their edge to death, and Adelaide can be Adelaide and pull it out once every 3-4 weeks. I think they'll win 3 more games making them 12.5 wins and missing out.

if by chance they sneak in finals, and its * vs colonwood first week of the finals..
  • do we take them getting their finals win to kick colonwood out of finals?; or
  • *'em .. long live the streak !!

if by chance they sneak in finals, and its * vs colonwood first week of the finals..
  • do we take them getting their finals win to kick colonwood out of finals?; or
  • *'em .. long live the streak !!
Wrong thread to be asking that question. But I'll bite. Pies to thump * in the elimination final, followed by Pies being destroyed in the semi.

I'm hoping they do play finals and they are still a fair chance. 4 of those games are against bottom 8 sides and all but the last are in Melbourne. But we should embrace this. Making the 8 will:

1. Give their supporters false hope
2. Push their draft picks back in one of the few uncompromised drafts left pre-Tassie
3. Give their list managers false hope, delaying the necessary list changes
4. Increase the difficulty of next year's draw
5. See them lose another final!

I'm hoping they do play finals and they are still a fair chance. 4 of those games are against bottom 8 sides and all but the last are in Melbourne. But we should embrace this. Making the 8 will:

1. Give their supporters false hope
2. Push their draft picks back in one of the few uncompromised drafts left pre-Tassie
3. Give their list managers false hope, delaying the necessary list changes
4. Increase the difficulty of next year's draw
5. See them lose another final!
You are evil, but I love it.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back