Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Zac WilliamsCharlie CurnowAlex Cincotta
Forwards:Elijah HollandsHarry McKayMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshMatthew Kennedy
Interchange from:Jordan BoydJack CarrollCorey Durdin
Lachie FogartyGeorge Hewett
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsCaleb MarchbankJesse Motlop

If we're fair dinkum, then winning this one is non-negotiable...

Not just because it's against scumbag drug cheats *, but more so because of the implication around winning and losing..

We win this one, we're 2nd heading into the bye with a relatively easier draw in the second half of the season. Huge for our top 4 chances.

Lose, and we're back in the pack, scrapping against Geelong the week after the bye.

After seeing what we've produced the last couple weeks, the intent and attitude has been awesome. Bring that again and I can't see us losing. Like it or not, * have done well to get to where they are and they're playing with confidence so I expect a tough game but in the end we should run over the top of them.

I know right next thing I’ll be celebrating like Cottrel ,Charlie and Walsh merged.
Pose swapping for every goal 🤣
After we win, try and sneak a photo of them.😛

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were both Bomber supporters as kids!!

And!

So What Idk GIF by Adam Lambert

* have better ball skills than Carlton. Their handball is slicker than ours and they are cleaner and less fumbly picking it up
Will this mean they will be better suited to the wet conditions ... I would think so.
Does it mean they are going to win? .... of course not :thumbsu:

don't disagree too much about our fumbly-ness, but would think rain drags down a more skilful side (essendon in your post)

i do remember in recent years that voss sides hadn't been coached enough on wet-weather footy, reluctant to kick the ball off the ground. but that's history and the rain might be done by the time the game starts. dew notwithstanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back