No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading through the ā€œwhy we are shitā€ thread on * forum and one Mensa graduate said itā€™s due to strength and conditioning.

They went on to explain what they need over the off season is to copy what Geelong did 2006 off season and turn into behemoth strongmen in 1 summer!

They then pose the question ā€œwho was in charge of their programā€?

I kid you not!!

They have learnt nothing and donā€™t even recognise their own legacy.

I felt like replying with, ā€œwell you already tried thatā€!

And if they did a bit of self reflection and investigate it they would realise that those responsible for the dramatic improvement in the cats wereā€¦ā€¦
The weapon, Dank, Bomber and Charters!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting to watch both McGrath and Mccluggage go around last night. McGrath is a genuine mid second/early third round hack small half back. Mccluggage is a star.

Dodoro rated McGrath the better player.
If he wasn't the number 1 pick, * would have traded him by now. But they can't as it would only net a third rounder at best and they can't fathom the poor optics of such a bad net loss.

You can get a player the calibre of McGrath in the rookie or midseason drafts.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good to see Nick Hind the great replacement of Saad was just delisted.
Really won that trade week. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Nick Hind the great replacement of Saad was just delisted.
Really won that trade week.

Thereā€™s way to many good decisions being made at the scum recently for my liking šŸ¤¬

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Another glorious year of * supporters crying in their milk, then getting all excited over the trade and draft period. Then there is the preseason with the * supporting media telling them that it's their year and they're favourites to win the cup this year. And then they're good for a few games and they're riding high. Then it all goes to shit and they fail... again.

Lets hear it for our entertainment for the near year... Your Essendon Drug Cheats!

Happy Anniversary GIF by Friends

On this day in 2004: Essendon won its last final

Here's to many more to come.

Last edited:
After Essington won their last final, UK rock band , Oasis, released a further 2 studio albums and toured both around the world before famously breaking up the band after Liam Gallagher smashed one of his brother's guitars backstage at a music festival.

The Gallagher brothers refused to speak to each other for 15 years, releasing and touring 11 solo albums separately along the way. By August next year, Oasis will have reformed, released another studio album and played 15 stadium gigs in the UK...all of this before Essington will win their next final.

images (1).jpeg

After Essington won their last final, UK rock band , Oasis, released a further 2 studio albums and toured both around the world before famously breaking up the band after Liam Gallagher smashed one of his brother's guitars backstage at a music festival.

The Gallagher brothers refused to speak to each other for 15 years, releasing and touring 11 solo albums separately along the way. By August next year, Oasis will have reformed, released another studio album and played 15 stadium gigs in the UK...all of this before Essington will win their next final.

View attachment 2100372

Hahaā€¦..epic!

Such a random and yet in my wheel house kinda parallel!!!

I guess at some point our Wonderwall will collapse and * will once again feature at the pointy end, just as Noel has finally let Liam talk him round to get the band back together.

Until then letā€™s bask in the supernova of * complete cluster ****!

Hahaā€¦..epic!

Such a random and yet in my wheel house kinda parallel!!!

I guess at some point our Wonderwall will collapse and * will once again feature at the pointy end, just as Noel has finally let Liam talk him round to get the band back together.

Until then letā€™s bask in the supernova of * complete cluster ****!

Crazy Sheeds is currently telling anyone who'll listen that he's the one that got Liam and Noel to make up and reform Oasis. I guess we can all be glad that Sheeds put more effort into an Oasis reunion over the past 20 years than getting Essington to win a final šŸ˜‚

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back