Essendon are now the one to watch out for - They can win the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

What a amazing thread started by the GOAT of thread starters, another thread that was laughed at and derided, but I had faith. The Bombers are the best team in the comp by a long way, forget the rest.

walking-vince-mc-mahon.gif
Scott’s done a good job hasn’t he - at very least given them a defensive spine.

Talent NQR but well schooled to beat down The Dirty Birds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This still remains the weirdest attempt to troll.

Keep it up!

What actually is funny is that it was started after Round 10, when the Blues were sitting 10th on the ladder, had just been beaten by 10 goals and their annual calls for the coach’s head were on. Zero faith.

Anxiety cause funny reactions. It came from a place of such sadness and fear, a desperate attempt for some small joy.

lol, meanwhile on the Carlton board.....

Why do you worry about the Carlton board? The main bord is where it's at, the vast majority of fans of all clubs agree that the EFC is the team to beat, no one comes close this year. What a team you guys have built, you should be basking in the praise.

Why do you worry about the Carlton board? The main bord is where it's at, the vast majority of fans of all clubs agree that the EFC is the team to beat, no one comes close this year. What a team you guys have built, you should be basking in the praise.
** checks top contributors

Top 5 non club based (aka Essendon is the topic at hand) supporter contributors are all Carlton posters.. coincidence? I think not

What actually is funny is that it was started after Round 10, when the Blues were sitting 10th on the ladder, had just been beaten by 10 goals and their annual calls for the coach’s head were on. Zero faith.

Anxiety cause funny reactions. It came from a place of such sadness and fear, a desperate attempt for some small joy.

no club lives rent free in another's head like Essendon does to Carlton fans. This thread + the Carlton boards thread dedicated to Essendon rofl.

What other team can be completely useless for 20 years and still absolutely play with another supporters bases mental wellbeing.

mind boggling really. welfare checks needed all-round.

** checks top contributors

Top 5 non club based (aka Essendon is the topic at hand) supporter contributors are all Carlton posters.. coincidence? I think not

You shouldn't take any notice of that, that is all fake news and stats, Essendon are the best team in the league and all praise to you guys.

the flattery from Carlton supporters is getting kinda boring tbh

Just proves how highly we rate you guys, what a fantastic team and the rebuild the way you have gone past every team in the comp is indeed worth of high praise. Like I keep saying the Bombers are the best team in the comp, and a galaxy ahead from the rest of the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back