Roast Essendon in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you be able to explain it to me?

"You were doing so well" for that comment otherwise means nothing to me.

Oh you mean the stupid ironic spelling? Meh.
if I need to explain the trolling being called out then im not going to bother carrying on discussing it with you

Now that you're showing signs of distress, I'd like to end this discussion if you will let me.
no distress here, feel like your talking for the sake of talking (posting) now.

will gladly let you leave. Don't let the door hit you on the way out

no distress here, feel like your talking for the sake of talking (posting) now.

will gladly let you leave. Don't let the door hit you on the way out
This is actually what you're* doing, so that was brilliant self-satire.

But to confirm, you are just in here to "call out" trolling that amounts to commentary on Essendon's late season declines? That doesn't sound like a fun job. Still, someone's gotta do it (they really, really don't).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very tough, the worst case scenario is for bombers to finish 8th and geelong 5th, a rainy final, geelong by 40 easily.

This would be a very bad result in that the season is wasted without anything to show and no top draft picks.

The free agents were brought in to take the team to the next level but they failed and now becomes a liability.

Very tough, the worst case scenario is for bombers to finish 8th and geelong 5th, a rainy final, geelong by 40 easily.

This would be a very bad result in that the season is wasted without anything to show and no top draft picks.

The free agents were brought in to take the team to the next level but they failed and now becomes a liability.

Can I have bbq sauce with this hot sauce cause mayo won’t do

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Better than the usual 100 point belting we get in an elimination final

AFL ladder predictor has the bombers in 10th spot with 50 points.
Beat St Kilda and Gold Coast (at Marvel)
Lose to Freo at MCG
Lose to Sydney at Marvel
Lose to Brisbane in Brisbane

Of course other results have an impact but they simply need to beat Freo or Sydney in Melbourne to have shot at something like a 6th-8th finish

AFL ladder predictor has the bombers in 10th spot with 50 points.
Beat St Kilda and Gold Coast (at Marvel)
Lose to Freo at MCG
Lose to Sydney at Marvel
Lose to Brisbane in Brisbane

Of course other results have an impact but they simply need to beat Freo or Sydney in Melbourne to have shot at something like a 6th-8th finish
I think we need to lose the next 3 at a minimum to make sure those early-discount flight tickets to Ibiza aren’t wasted. Then we will probably pull out an upset against the Swans / Lions once the season is fully dusted.

This is sort of always the problem for Essendon, realistically they should never have been expected to finish top 4 or even top 8 with the stage the list is at, but any time they show a little bit they get massively gassed up by the media pandering to their huge supporter base, they develop unrealistic expectations, and then if a downturn comes they think they're just one coach-sacking away from finally breaking through. If they miss the finals next year with a tougher fixture which is likely, we'll know something has actually changed if they can resist putting Brad on the chopping block. I'm not that across the internal politics of Essendon's board/coteries but Sheedy and his faction still seem to have a lot of power, and they appear to have been the culprit of this pattern of behaviour in the past.

Honestly I don't even think Brad is necessarily the man to take them forward since I don't rate him after watching years of inflexible strategy and the same tired excuses during his tenure at North. But right now Essendon could probably do with a period of average-to-decent performances, then at least maybe they can get the finals win monkey off the back. He's proven he can deliver that, if little else. Sacking another coach would just keep the cycle of mediocrity turning.

This is sort of always the problem for Essendon, realistically they should never have been expected to finish top 4 or even top 8 with the stage the list is at, but any time they show a little bit they get massively gassed up by the media pandering to their huge supporter base, they develop unrealistic expectations, and then if a downturn comes they think they're just one coach-sacking away from finally breaking through. If they miss the finals next year with a tougher fixture which is likely, we'll know something has actually changed if they can resist putting Brad on the chopping block. I'm not that across the internal politics of Essendon's board/coteries but Sheedy and his faction still seem to have a lot of power, and they appear to have been the culprit of this pattern of behaviour in the past.

Honestly I don't even think Brad is necessarily the man to take them forward since I don't rate him after watching years of inflexible strategy and the same tired excuses during his tenure at North. But right now Essendon could probably do with a period of average-to-decent performances, then at least maybe they can get the finals win monkey off the back. He's proven he can deliver that, if little else. Sacking another coach would just keep the cycle of mediocrity turning.
It’s not our fault as supporters that Essendon get ‘ massively gassed up ‘by the media every time we get on a roll.

We are the second most massive club in the entire country ..sporting wise..just behind The Carrringbush.

We are a juggernaut. A super club.

Media editors demand from their writers that they cover the exploits of the EFC ..every week.

Because Essendon get more clicks and sell more papers.

It’s just a numbers game.

I blame kreuze_missile and his anti troll thread

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Essendon in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Back