Roast Essendon in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the days count at 7700'ish?

Still got a way to go before there's any possibility of a finals win given what little we've seen from them past couple of years.

Confident we'll be another club that passes them next season
Not sure where you get that confidence from. Adelaide are in a similar situation as Essendon, plenty of fans and financially stable, but unable to turn that into on field success.

Damian Cupido played in Essendon's last final win.
Since then he has played at 25 clubs:
  • 2006 South Adelaide
  • 2007 West Adelaide
  • 2010 North Albury
  • 2011 Croydon
  • 2012 Mt Evelyn
  • 2013 Souther Districts
  • 2013 Ouyen United
  • 2014 Rumbalara
  • 2015 Nightcliff
  • 2016 Airport West
  • 2016 Howlong
  • 2016 Bacchus Marsh
  • 2017 Hently
  • 2017 Bairnsdale
  • 2017 North Wangaratta
  • 2017 East Burwood
  • 2018 Hently
  • 2018 Undera
  • 2019 Moyhu
  • 2021 Brocklesby/Burrumbuttock
  • 2022 Girgarre
  • 2023 Blighty
  • 2023 Murrabit
  • 2023 Berrigan
  • 2024 Maryborough Giants
  • 2024 Wahgunyah
Looking at that I can’t help sing “
I’ve been everywhere man ..I’ve been everywhere “

While I’m enjoying the Bombers’ drought as much as the next guy, in fairness they have won 4 awesome premierships in my living memory.

I still have nightmares about Leon Baker and that last quarter in 84. In 85, they destroyed us even with Dermie kicking 8. 93 and the Baby Bombers was one of the most exciting premierships ever seen. And 2000 was the greatest single season of dominance I’ve seen by any club.

Ok, after sharing that I need an extreme wash with soap and antiseptic.

My guy you are doing it wrong.

Not sure where you get that confidence from. Adelaide are in a similar situation as Essendon, plenty of fans and financially stable, but unable to turn that into on field success.

I mean, they have won finals in the last 20 years and they've never been accused of running an illegal drug injecting program to try and cheat their way to success.

Not really that similar I don't think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think that is everywhere, you probably need to step outside ofWest Toorak a little more.
You must be a real hoot at parties.

And I live in Perf.

But grew up in Croydon, had an aunt and uncle who had a dairy farm in Undera, relatives in Wangaratta ..cousin played for Airport West .uncle was a President of Airport West FC

So I’ve been everywhere…man

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Essendon in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Back